By superficialheart - 21/01/2012 11:59 - China

Today, while riding back from a weekend away with my boyfriend, we crashed his motorbike, resulting in us getting thrown over a barbed wire fence into a forest. I woke up in hospital. Apparently, in his adrenaline rush, he climbed back on his bike and continued his trip, forgetting all about me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 430
You deserved it 3 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He didn't forget you. He CHOSE to forget you. Big difference.

Comments

He didn't forget you. He CHOSE to forget you. Big difference.

How hard did he hit his head!? And was the bike okay??

If he got back on and was able to ride it back to wherever it is they were going, I'd say the bike's fine. Their relationship, however, might not be.

Scratches, dents, broken displays, even exhaust pipes etc missing could still mean the bike is rideable, but not fine. I agree about the relationship though haha!

And I'm sure there was at least one of the things you listed wrong with the bike. I mean, if they were going fast enough to catapult them over a fenceand into the forest, the bike had to have suffered some damage.

As long as it isn't Sirin that's coming, I'll fly in from Hungary. She scares the bejesus outta me. *shudder*

TalkingTowelTim 0

Now it's time for you to leave him and forget all about him.

Now you're spending your weekend in A&E.....

Will you re-arrange your leave to meet the fml team doc? Or are you just really lucky and have it at the same time as they are visiting. I'm a doctor too and my leave is like gold dust

See THIS is an FML where "dump him" comments are warranted. He is a jackass. If he truly cared he would have said "**** the trip" and brought you to the hospital and stayed by your side. That's what a real man would do. Get rid of him OP.

No it is not warranted. It seems like not a lot of people here had a big crash, or they wouldn't be saying these things. When adrenaline kicks in in those big amounts like after such a bike crash, you don't thing straight and a primal survival instinct kicks in that only makes you think of yourself and your survival. It is unfortunate that he ditched her, but not his fault. Still feel sorry for you OP, barbed wire can kill.

Not his fault? You know what a lot of people have been in crashes and haven't left their significant others behind.

I've been in a ton of bad accidents and I can assure you that never has my adrenaline kicked up and made me forget about the people I was with. If anything I become more aware of them as I do my best to make sure they are alright. If he actually cared that much about her he would have stayed around to help her.

insanelyXnikki 18

I don't think an 'adrenaline rush' would constitute this kind of behavior... I mean that's a little extreme don't ya think?