By HHIChica - 17/09/2009 11:14 - United States

Today, while my 18 pound cat was on the edge of the tub watching me shower, he fell in. Apparently, in his mind, the best way to get away from the water is to climb my bare legs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 417
You deserved it 5 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your cat was watching you shower? What a creep. Tell him he has to pay for his voyeuristic tendencies or get out.

Comments

The OPs cat isn't stupid-he was just curious and wanted to see what his owner was doing, then when he fell in, his first instinct was to get outta there and grabbed the closest thing to him.

YDI for giving your cat a peep show, I mean honestly. When my cat joins me for a hot shower I make sure it can't squirm.

troll_destroy_er 0

lmao hey op look at the bright side.. Least u still have your nipples! new category "pets gone wild"?

Look on the bright side--he'll probably never do that again.

Mine. He's been fixed since he was a wee kitten, and is the most feminine of all my cats, though the other two are female. Other than him, though, yeah. If I were a cat, I would claw up someone's legs to get what I want. Hehe, "intoxicating" + "****" = Yay, my username!

Lool! Your cat is just as fat and stupid as mine. Definately a cat with personality 8-)

Our 18 pound cat got his claw stuck in my girlfriend's eyelid last night. FHL

kellster 2

You let your cat be in the bathroom while you're in there? That's very odd. It's good for people and their pets to have boundaries.