By RustyGuy - 05/03/2010 18:31 - Canada

Today, while in bed, my nose became runny. Being as tired as I was, I decided to ignore it until the morning. Turns out it was a nose bleed, and my pillowcase is ruined. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 695
You deserved it 28 539

RustyGuy tells us more.

To add to the details: 1) The Pillowcase is part of a full set, so if I can't manage to get the blood out... and anyone who has tried removing dried blood knows its friggen hard... It's going to be very hard to find a matching replacement. 2) The reason I was so tired is because I'm an animation student at BCIT, and am working my ass off to finish my demoreel on time. I haven't had a proper nights sleep in quite some time. Still; i probably should have grabbed a tissue.

Top comments

DarkRadiance1UP 0

why would you deliberately ignore a running nose? that's just disgusting.

Comments

boatkicker 4

You are really lucky then. I've never gotten any of mine to wash out, unless I've done it immediately.

pussy who gives a shit dude just get a new one

This has happened to me before too, except my pillowcase wasn't ruined. Try washing it.

elizanena9 0

oh no! the pillowcase is ruined! I'm gonna die!

Aw, come on OP. If you have enough money for nose-candy, you have enough for a few more pillowcases.

dude247 0

ok wow your pillow case is ruined wash it and get over it

ziqi92 0

while i agree that this is a trivial matter, i suggest u dont tell OP to simply "wash it" because its nearly impossible to wash off a sticky substance like blood. he has to get a new pillowcase

ziqi92 - umm... actually, it's pretty easy to wash blood out. You'd have to, like, be bleeding to death for so much blood to come out that the item is actually permanently stained. If basic detergent and water doesn't work, you just use stain remover (provided you wash it ASAP and don't let it sit for ages). As weird as this might sound, I've washed blood out of various items plenty of times.

personally I would be more concerned about the pillow than the pillow case... it'd be a lot harder to wash a pillow if the blood had really soaked into it.

You know, you could punch yourself in the face for being silly and use the blood that comes out to finish dying the pillowcase. ^o^/

just soak it in cold salt water, as long as you didn't already hot wash it....