By CallmeEddie - 14/11/2013 16:44 - United States - Joliet

Today, while I was in a bathroom stall, the guy next to me asked me for toilet paper. It was then that I realized I didn't have any either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 878
You deserved it 4 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Always afraid something like that happens to me, honestly wouldn't know what to do. That really sucks OP.

AnOriginalName 19

This sounds like the opening scene to some creepy Saw-like horror movie. My condolences, OP.

Everyone always says you should look to see if there is toilet paper before you do your business. Although true, I bet those same People never check themselves. I know I always sit without even looking which is a dumb thing to do even though there isn't toilet paper sometimes, we just never learn lol.

I guess your in a crappy situation then pal

ALWAYS AND I MEAN ALWAYS!!! Check before you sit down.

I guess you can say you're in... A CRAPPY SITUATION!!! HELL YEAH HAHA *High fives Jesus and ride off into the sunset on a hippopotamus*

Zimmington 21

*shoots the Hippo between the eyes* *Jesus abandons you* Now find your own way back home & think about what you just did

if zimmington was the one that shot the hippo what's stopping him from shooting you.

Zimmington 21

Nothing.... Nothing at all. *sets scope*

he ran out of rounds. Obviously it takes more than a few pew pew to put down a hippo, unless Zimmer here hunts with .308, .338 or damn .50 BMG. In this case he's a maniac with too Much bugdet put into firepower.

Zimmington 21

This is America there is no such thing as "too much" fire power.

Oh god, it's my worst recurring nightmare...the one where I desperately need toilet paper, and there's a guy in the bathroom! Anyway, err...that sucks, OP. Sometimes I forget to check too, even though I know better. :/ If I'm really lucky, I can quickly dart out and into the next stall, but...

Always check the seat and make sure you always have paper. I learned my mistake a long time ago.

Anyone else to ask? Well shit...looks like time to move over a stall...