By CallmeEddie - 14/11/2013 16:44 - United States - Joliet

Today, while I was in a bathroom stall, the guy next to me asked me for toilet paper. It was then that I realized I didn't have any either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 878
You deserved it 4 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You should always check before you go inside...

That's some shit luck you two got there.

What did you do OP? O.O I can't find a way out.....

what gets me, is it's the complainers who insist public restrooms are dirty who make the most mess. I've never peed or crapped on my toilet seat, as i seriously doubt anyone else who uses the toilet normally has. It's when you start refusing to sit down and try to hover over the hole or put tissue everywhere that then falls off all over the floor or ends up half in the toilet getting pee on it soaking up the paper that mess happens. If people would just use them how they were designed there wouldn't be a problem. Seat covers must be an American thing, even the most high end expensive places in the UK I've never seen them once.

The majority of Americans have developed this germ phobia mindset that anything they touch will kill them, which is why we've seen an influx of hand sanitizers and toilet covers in recent years; sanitizers aren't nearly as effective at removing bacteria as good old soap and warm water, and toilet covers are just overkill. If people learned to wash their hands often and remembered to not shove their hands into their mouths after going to the bathroom, they wouldn't need these false senses of security.

Gotta check before you sit down. I've almost taken a shit in a stall that someone pissed on the TP

Always check for tp before sitting. ALWAYS