By Anonymous - 26/02/2012 21:27 - United States

Today, while I was eating lunch at work, I practically had a panic attack because I'd forgotten to feed my Neopet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 112
You deserved it 36 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I could imagine what happens when you forget to feed you child.

Comments

dontpanic_fml 32

I don't take issue with OP's age (for all you actually old enough to have been conscious during the tamagotchi and neopet craze, I'm sure you remember it was highly popular among teenagers) but I do with the fact that I haven't heard of neopets since the 90's...how many people still play this?

CursedSilent 1

Many more than did when it came out ;)

dontpanic_fml 32

Well, judging from the comments I'm not the only one to think this

CursedSilent 1

You'll also notice lots of comments advicing OP how to take care of the pets, they're not all former players :p

Bthewolf 3

Just put them in the neolodge for 28 days in the cockroach hotel. It costs 180nps and you can still do stuff with them, you just don't have to worry about them getting hungry.

GreenAppleDP 0
zelda97 0

It's good to know that there are adults out there, still playing with Neopets... what a wonderful world.

missababgaga 19

People still have those...? Aw :)

Im like that if i dont have my ipod with me, We all have are almost heart attack moments:)

zebralover23 14

Lol! I so remember that game. Why do you still go on it though? It's like 3 years over with. Lol!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who would admit to having a neopets account :-p Just check them into the neolodge and they'll be fine! Plus, they can't die even if you don't feed them.