By meagainsttheworld - 26/10/2009 21:43 - United States

Today, while filling out some medical forms, I was asked for an emergency contact. I realized I didn't have anyone who would actually care enough to be my contact. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 276
You deserved it 3 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the_stereotype 0

i would have just written down 911

Miso_fml 0

ill be your contact!!!! :) dont worry im not a creepy guy lol (im a girl)

Comments

For the right amount of money,you can PAY people to care...Unless you can't afford to buy friends...In that case you illegally import a chimpanzee and go for broke.Your good friend 'Apu' would care.

You care about you and Other Than Allah YOU is all you need. Love too but God is love sooooo...

are you a disgrace to the human race or are you surrounded by x amount of horrible people?? I'm going to guess the first

perdix 29

Put the name of girl that dumped you a long time ago (I have a feeling you have a wide selection). Then, when you are mortally injured or killed, they'll call her and THEN she'll be sorry.

Actually Poetic the real/kind down too earth people are often oucasts!! The shallow douche bags have all the friends!! Soo hmmm Poetic maybe your in denial or your shallow etc. Unlike you though Im not gonna judge which you are as I wont give you that pleasure! Im on a level not many will reach! Try again!!!

lostinediting 0

The improper grammar level? There's alot of people at that level.

Plus too the OP could be LGBT and back in tha day you go to "The City", Now thanks too Gentrification ya cant go escape to the city no more. Well its HELLUVA trickier!!!

Ariel881 0

I actually don't know who to use for my emergency contact these days, either.

NoobHat 6

Oh shut up. Write down a parents name. Get off FML.

quarty165 0

lucky you. your parents care. it doesn't mean that the op's parents do - or for that matter, that they're alive.

Pick the person who you think would be most easily guilt tripped into being your emergency contact should they unexpectedly get the call.

I kinda understand. Hugs... Sometimes there are life circumstances beyond our control that may lead us to this road. Yeah, there r good friends who would care enough, but ideally u would want family to be that emergency contact. Sometimes I have to think who to put too :( Sad i know