By Anonymous - 23/07/2012 15:41 - United States - Apex

Today, while bussing at my restaurant job, I felt a cold, wet animal slither down my leg. I started shrieking loudly and dancing dementedly to get it off, and everyone in the restaurant turned to stare. Then I realized there was a hole in my pocket and some quarters had slid out down my leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 024
You deserved it 8 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The heads on the coins are watching you... So were the people in the restaurant. :P

borkchop1992 15

It was stealthy pedo bear getting into your pants.

Comments

The things people will do for money... ;).

Sawarski 13

Don't even get me started on my night job. Things they ask you to do are just down right nasty.

You should have kept dancing to play it off. And the screaming could have been a song intro.

My 4th grade teacher told me if you mess something up, or overreact to something just go with it to avoid looking like a ass. (She was my neighbor)

I would have done the same specially if I thought it was a spider, I would have screamed my heart out and taken off my pants in front of everyone.

Not so sure I would have taken off my pants but I would start batting at them like a maniac.

Haha so basically you're saying you would end up breaking your legs with a bat just to get rid of them? I'm scared to death of spiders but I think I'm good just taking my pants off to get rid of them.

Um I am sorry if english isn't your first language or you were trying to make a bad joke but in this context batting at them does not literally mean hitting them with a bat...

Kid get over yourself and stop trying to start arguments in here it's pathetic.

85- Shut the **** up. He's right, you made a shitty joke and now you want to act all superior to play it off. Accept your failure and move on, bitch.

Lol? If you think it was shitty or not I could care less just get over it and move on, why would you pick fights in here with someone you know nothing about, look at you getting all worked up over a comment, that's pretty sad

Guess its time to use your quarters to get new pants....

Or needle and thread. Those are quarters, not dollars!

Dont feel too bad OP, I know I would have done the exact same thing in that situation. It will be a good story to laugh about later too :p

day624 14

What i want to know is why your quarters were wet

Miswildside 0

Have you ever had any type of coin run down your leg? The coldness would make it seem as if it was wet.

RedPillSucks 31

Well, I would have thought the body heat would have not made the coins feel cold/wet.

Strange! What animal did you think would end up in your pants? Look on the bright side, having a hole in your pocket allows you to discreetly scratch your balls now.

Boob_fml 6

Not if OP is female. Stop thinking about balls.

RedPillSucks 31

Enslaved, what kind of establishment do you eat at where women are scratching their balls?

Wonder what the people thought when the quarters hit the ground.