By geena - 27/10/2012 06:42 - United States - Washington

Today, while at work being a waitress, I gave my customer his credit card receipt to sign. Instead of giving him a pen, I pulled a tampon out of my apron pocket and handed it to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 067
You deserved it 7 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oj101 33
Draxanoth 15

Did you ask him to sign in blood?

Comments

I'm sorry sir, no ink. Let me go fill that for you.

LiterOfCola 16

I don't see what ass tampons have to do with any of this

i could understand having a tampon in your apron... what confuses me is how on earth do you mistake that for a pen? ever?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Sometimes if you work for an asshole employer, they wont give you the extra time to get in your bag. Yeah a couple of minutes doesn't mess with the flow that much but a couple of minutes on a hectic job is important...

crazytwinsmom 25

Unfortunately, a couple of minutes can make a difference.

ThatLooksSticky 16

This is similar to a popular cartoon. A waitress hands a tampon to her customer, then says, "Now where did I put that pen?"

Wow, note for the future: Dont keep tampons in your pockets

perdix 29

He should have said, "So, what are you doing next week?" Either (ee) that, or dine 'n dash.

sleepinginclass 8
perdix 29

It's not paid until he signs. Of course, catching him will be easy.

I honestly do not see why this is a big deal. Apologize to the customer, give the customer a pen, move on with your life, and pay more attention next time. It is common knowledge that most women between approximately 12 and 40 have periods.

Exactly. It's not like it's a secret she menstruates.

How did you mistaken a tampon with a pen? Was it rush hour?