By Me - 31/05/2011 06:49 - United States

Today, while at work, a rather large woman came in and ordered a cheeseburger. When asking if she would like to supersize it, she took her purse, smacked me, and told me she wasn't fat, and how rude I was for calling her supersized. I was just doing my job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 298
You deserved it 4 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wildbillpb 0

thought mcdonalds doesn't have supersize any more due to the movie supersize me.

yourlifesfucked 0

Should have, "Ma'am, if I were callin you fat, I would have used a word other than supersized, such as 'Jesusfuckcanyoufitanymorefatinthatass sized'.

Comments

Alex94xela 0

tell her" now that you mention it you're a fat ass ******* fugly saggy ass bitch"

I've never been asked if I wanted to 'supersize' my meal at McDonalds before. Maybe they only do that in certain parts of the country :shrug:

They don't do it anymore at all, anywhere. There were conflicts, and, if a remember correctly, some sort of lawsuit. It was only done by McDonald's, as they had the term copyrighted.

She's not fat, she's just big boned.

Iron- ah **** screw it! It's being predictable now. Someone says something stupid, someone calls that person stupid using the wrong you're and the next person comments on the irony. Forget it!

maybe I should have added "no offense"..

GoodLookingGeese 10

she's not only fat but deaf and having issues for treating someone like this! don't worry she's just a stupid b**ch!

IWantLamingtons 4

Food should not be supersized period! Nasty crap

More food for less money is a good thing.

Jazzalyn 10

That woman has hearing issues. If I'm correct - supersize is like some meal deal isn't it? So OP was just asking if she wanted to upgrade her cheeseburger into a meal deal. And she obviously has weight issues. She probably just heard "supersized" and took immediate offence to it. Baka.

Lots of people have a self perpetuating cycle of emotional eating, eat too much, feel bad about weight, comfort eat, get bigger, feel bad about weight.... they need to snap the cycle, which many find difficult. its argued that quitting drugs or alcohol is easier than to quit emotional eating since you don't need drugs to survive but do need food... and a lot of people would never want to admit they had any kind of psychological issue, even when they do. She needs to talk to someone not beat servers with her purse.

perdix 29

Maybe she heard "Would you like to Supersize ME?" thinking you were some kind of plumpa humpa.