By Anon - 28/05/2012 05:01 - United States

Today, while at the mall, a kid no older than 5 pushed a stroller into my heel, which caught the back of my shoe and caused me to face-plant the floor in the middle of a very crowded department store. I didn't even get an apology. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 329
You deserved it 2 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He probably meant no harm. Just tell him Santa doesn't exist and run away.

As the parent of a five-year old, I can tell you that most of them don't know right from wrong. It sounds like a simple accident (we let our daughter push her brother sometimes, but only under strict supervision), so blaming the child here or expecting an apology is just wrong. Blaming the parents, however is justified. And by "blaming" I mean cursing them out for not watching their kid, and coincidentally teaching the kid some colourful new 4-letter words that they'll be repeating for months.

Comments

KBear3109 29

When I was 5 months pregnant with my oldest, a teenage girl walking behind me rammed me with her cart. She sprained my ankle and I almost landed on my belly. I also had a little boy try to push my stroller over in an almost empty double-wide aisle because he just had to walk right where I was standing and he wasn't even looking at anything! He also tipped over my soda. I really don't like other people's children...

I bet u that kid and his parents r white. White folks have no manners. That why this country is in the shit. White people killing spree and shit

My cousin is just like that and I have a problem with people like that I know they don't know better, but I still have a PROBLEM with them.