By buckley456 - 28/05/2012 03:33 - United States - Glenolden

Today, my remote control airplane arrived in the mail. I was super excited, so naturally I took it outside for its first flight. It now resides at the top of the tallest tree in sight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 794
You deserved it 8 950

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shrimp1234 4

Train a falcon and have it go get it.

baddawg365 0

To buy the falcon use the money you saved by switching to State Farm.

Comments

shrimp1234 4

Train a falcon and have it go get it.

baddawg365 0

To buy the falcon use the money you saved by switching to State Farm.

Better said than done. But I sure would like a trained falcon. Seems awesome!

reddudeover 2

13 - Rest in peace diggnation. If you don't know what that show is then you don't deserve that pic. I had to say that. I know I'll get buried.

ferrousWheel 6

With the OP's luck, the falcon might just end up staying in the tree and making a nest (out of the lost plane, no less!)

hwkfan1 10

"I could've bought a falcon!"

49 - OP would probably also get that one stuck in the process.

Trees are like giant spider webs. I once managed to get a brick stuck in a tree trying to get a nerf football down.

Or cut the tree down!! Wait, the airplane might get damaged... Ok I'm out of ideas.

Idonebeenhad 17

Or buy another plane to try and crash the first one out of the tree.

Get a monkey to get the plane down... And the plane that you got stuck up there as well if you've already followed the guy above's voice.

Did you throw rocks at it? Everyone one knows that has gotten something stuck in a tree knows throwing rocks at it gets it down. Usually when I see a cat or a kid or a kite stuck in a tree I'll just chuck a few rocks until they fall right out, it's fool proof OP.

fadingfaith 4

You throw rocks at cats and kids!?

Only if their stuck in trees that's the only reason i would do that, that's what I do just helping out.

ChloeG_fml 9

Way to go! Why don't you try making it fly out of the tree?

If he could he wouldn't have posted on FML lol.

ChloeG_fml 9
baddawg365 0

Actually I do know... It does not work. TRUST ME.

That just makes it more tangled, I would think.

7- And tomorrow we're going to see an FML saying he tried for a day to get it down and then grandma simply flew it out first try.

The firemen have much more important things to do than get OP's toy plane. -_-

Sounds like something my little brother would do. I wouldnt take that as a compliment.

reddudeover 2

Sounds like something a retard would say. Take that how ever you like.

If you didn't like her comment okay, but there was no need for you to be such an asshole.

If you don't know the asshole, chances are, you are one.

If you don't have an asshole, chances are, you're an android.

If you do have an asshole, chances are you've met Enonymous. *wink*

Just look at her profile pic. It just screams "I'm better'n you."

hwkfan1 10

I guess its time to find out how much wood the wood chuck can chuck

baddawg365 0

She deleted her comment now I can't troll her...

xxkimmyt 9

Don't worry. I would too.

blondebrunette11 4

The usual what? The usual coffee, the usual haircut, the usual sandwich, the usual ********. I mean endless possibilities you have thrown my brain into. THE USUAL WHAT!!! :D

NoisyNykkii 10

You should never become a pilot. Ever.

Man up and show that tree who's boss, unless you're two big then pay some little brat to climb up it.

Too, Thank you was not paying attention.

hwkfan1 10

My English teacher would hate you...

baddawg365 0

35- I think the English language hates her.

hwkfan1 10

I don't think anyone on fml likes her... since almost everyone is a "grammar nazi"

Gotta luv ppl who spends moar time on fml corrrcting pplz grammar then anyting???? And yes, I did that on purpose. You people are worse then trolls at least their funny.

hwkfan1 10

Than* trolls,* Sorry, you set yourself up for that. I'm not actually sorry

baddawg365 0

48- It's really not that hard to re-read what you have typed and proof read to check for errors. The fact that you made multiple errors on multiple posts lets me know it wasn't just autocorrect. I'm not a "Grammar Nazi" usually but your typing was deplorable

hwkfan1 10

It's now getting to the point where I'm now hard pressed to understand you...

The fact that you are continuously replying to correct me, really proves you are. And I'm doing it on purpose. Which I admitted it. If you are going to bother to correct me. Please learn to read.

baddawg365 0

Like I said your atrocious writing brought my inner-Grammar Nazi out

hwkfan1 10

We wouldn't have to reply to you if you weren't replying to us... please explain to me your logic

You must be just plane bad at flying.

hwkfan1 10

I know, you'd think after his "little" 9/11 incident they wouldn't allow him to fly anymore.

#36 - I wouldn't joke about 9/11 like that... I wouldn't be surprised if almost every American commenter on here rages at you.

hwkfan1 10

I actually am American I just don't think it's too bad to make a joke about who was involved in it. A bad joke would be about the people dying in it.

Hwkfan - No. Just no. I hope the mods nuke your comment and teach you a lesson by banning you, you insensitive ass. Even non-Americans know not to make jokes about that.

HairyPunisher 27

Yeah hwkfan1. I'm not trying to get all crazy serious on an FML but making a joke that OP was a saddistic religion radicalist that hijacked a plane into a building to kill thousands is just not cool. And in this lifetime I think it's just too soon.

I'm not sure why Skooms, Doc and Hairy P are being thumbed down. The joke was pretty insensitive. You're 14, so I guess 9/11 didn't necessarily have that much of an impact on your life. Because if you had a loved one that died in the Twin Towers, one of the downed flights, or in the army as a result, you wouldn't be tossing around jokes like that. Even if people found this funny, they should at least see that it was a tasteless joke.

hockeyoceancity 13

People are just assholes who think joking about something that involves terriosts is funny. I myself lost two family members in 9/11, i'm sure if you lost one if your family members it wouldn't be funny. Keep thumbing down the sensible people though you immature little kids. Show some respect to the people that lost their lives to a terriost attack.

baddawg365 0

Thank you that is the sound I was aiming for

Really i think its like "ba gum tssssh"

KiddNYC1O 20