By Stolemylady - 04/06/2012 07:05 - Australia

Today, while at my ex-girlfriend's wedding, I had to hear her explain how she met the love of her life. This happened in the four years we were dating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 321
You deserved it 6 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why the hell did you go to the ***** wedding?

Comments

That's caring of you to go to an ex-girlfriends big day, but you should be spending a little less time worrying about how they met and more time working on the bridesmaids. Weddings are a top event to find a new girlfriend/hookup, something to do with all that romance, and the music just sets the women in the mood. It is truely a beautiful thing man.

Seems like she's the ride at the amusement park that everyone always loves.

That's rough, man. Hate to say it but you were heading for heartache by attending at all :(

Why in da hellls are you at your ex's wedding bro. That's a big no no. Move on bro. Look for other pusss-E bro.

You bro, you stop saying bro at the end of every sentence bro. Getit bro?

25- I think I could actually feel my brain cells committing suicide when I read your comment.

Meet Pusss-E, unwanted bastardchild of Puss in Boots and beloved pet of Wall-E.

Sounds like you're a tool! Why would you go to her wedding?

schubur 3

Op why the **** did you even go?!

Should have stood up and called her out on it. **** her and her stupid wedding.

And then you should have stamped your feet and thrown the cake whilst screaming at the top of your lungs. Like any other child would.

This reminds me of a movie called bridesmaids, some funny shit!!

and OP apparently found out while at said wedding, so unless you can see the future.

I know it has been said a lot, but why did you go to her wedding? If you two stayed friends after the break up, then why didn't you know how she met her new husband? If not, why would she invite you?