By turtles_yup - 03/12/2015 05:50 - United States - San Francisco

Today, while at a fast food restaurant, I wanted to wash my hands. The restrooms were locked, so a cashier got the key and opened the men's restroom. This would have been fine if I wasn't a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 221
You deserved it 2 125

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I feel you. When I was younger and had my hair short people used to mistake me for a guy.

turtles_yup 18

i have short hair and i wasnt dressed as a girl, just unisex in a school gym uniform and coat.

Le_ponderer 14

You know OP, some people abuse public rest rooms; they say the wanna powder their nose or take a whiz and instead leave globs of poop all over the place. It's one of the reasons they are kept locked. Maybe she/he just wanted to make sure that you were not trying to fake 'em out and gave you a no seat, no squatting option. Still a shame that happened to you though.

if it's a bathroom for one person at a time, then what difference does it make?

turtles_yup 18

it isnt they have stalls inside. they just dont want non-customers using them though.

I agree with #10 and #17. It's a one person bathroom, so unless you're terribly afraid or disgusted by the sight of a urinal, it makes no difference.

tiger820 20

a bathroom is a bathroom make it work!

I use the men's all the time at work! Only because the women I work with take 20min to use the potty. It's a bathroom. Who cares? Unless you're saying the cashier thought you looked like a man.

That's nasty guys don't care where they piss I've seen urinals would piss all over the seats

You've seen urinals with seats? Where?!

And why is your life ****** exactly? It's not like someone is going to walk in on you if the door locks...

hektek 11

So what? you said that you only needed to wash your hands.