By kirstyrd - 12/08/2014 06:07 - United States - Germfask

Today, was the first day my grandma has seen me since I started going to tanning beds. She is now considering taking me out of her will because I look like "a damn Indian". FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 996
You deserved it 36 105

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lebeaugars95 20

Hmmm.....if you are looking that dark, you may want to lay off the tanning a bit. Sounds like you may be overdoing it.

Comments

it sounds like grandma needs to be scalped for being racist.

therealjc_fml 14

Depends on her age. If she's in her late 80's-90's, they're not being racist. They just don't know better. My grandmother is the same way at 100 but doesn't think anything of it while the rest of us cringe. That's just the way life was for her first 60 years. The world had evolved a ton in the last 30-40 years and had completely passed them by.

2 things that are not okay. Racism... And tanning beds. Guess which is worse?

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

Isn't all tanning beds racist too? they all turn you tan. pale white skin never lasts around them.

Your grandma may be racist, but you are a moron.

Attacksloth 33

Why does this remind me of old politically incorrect cartoons...

You deserve it for going to tanning beds

Well now it should be coming to your realisation .....to much tan!!

Not quite sure why this is getting more YDI's considering this person hasn't done anything wrong and it's her grandmother who's making a racist comment.

I don't think it will really matter either way, given that your melanomas will probably kill you long before her will comes into play ;)

RedPillSucks 31

It probably doesn't matter to grandma