By Anonymous - 02/07/2009 18:10 - United States

Today, was my first day working for a real estate company. just as I sat in my car my pants ripped hugely from my crotch all the way to the top of my pants and three inches wide. I was wearing a thong and we were on our way to show him an open house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 028
You deserved it 9 197

Same thing different taste

Comments

JoseCuervo 0

Who were you going to show? You didn't mention anyone in particular. You have bad grammar.

QueenOfMelodrama 0

I'm torn. (No pun intended.) Sucks that your pants ripped. You totally deserve it for wearing a thong, though. You can't complain about that making it worse because that was totally your choice.

theycallmecarl 0

i assume he bought the house.

How about wearing pants that fit?

christopherlove 0

I must insist upon hearing the rest of the story!

rustyrox 0

time to get healthy and loose some weight! probably a better pair of pants to... Mashalls!!

I played this as an April Fools' joke on my wife this year! I told her my pants ripped and she needed to drive a new pair all the way out to my office since I could not get up from my desk without committing indecent exposure. She was getting ready to do it when I added that she needed to bring me underpants, since I also forgot to wear any that day.

The buyer's feedback: I appreciate our agent's candor, she made us very familiar with the property. I got to know the ins and out of the place. This property has potential, but to seal the deal, the owner is going to have to trim the bushes! ;)