No Ragrets

By surfergal91 - 14/02/2011 20:12 - United States

Today, I rummaged around in the attic, looking for old pictures of me and my family, so I could make a surprise collage. Instead, I found my dad's old journals, talking about how desperately he didn't want a kid, and how he wanted to leave my mother more and more every day that passed since I was born. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 762
You deserved it 4 153

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You didn't read far enough: Day 1: It pissed on me. I hate this thing. Day 2: It pissed on me again. How do I give it back? Day 3: Holy ******* hell, how do I shut it up? Day 4: She grabbed my finger. I swear she smiled at me. Oh my god, I love her more than anything! I promise, you don't understand until you have one of your own.

Wow, FYL for having to read that. But then again, you didn't have to. In fact, it's quite rude to read someone's journal. But because it must have been painful to read those things I'll vote FYL. I hope he turned out to be a good father :)

Comments

yh it really does hope u hadnt senn it

Alpha35 4

he's one weak minded dad of yours........

HairyPunisher 27

74, it's her dad. Not a boyfriend.

Wow, FYL for having to read that. But then again, you didn't have to. In fact, it's quite rude to read someone's journal. But because it must have been painful to read those things I'll vote FYL. I hope he turned out to be a good father :)

Indeed, the fact he stayed was good i suppose, and it's obviously come as a shock, so you can tell op doesn't think he feels that way now. Probably just venting.

Or was scared when they started a family before he felt ready.

well why did you read it? those are supposed to be private lmfao. but sorry to hear that champ.

samadams42 0

Haha its ok champ you'll get over it. Really pa? No, You won't

bentleyGCspeed 0

If you where looking for pictures, why would you snoop around a journal?

i agree with both sides. if you're looking for pictures, you don't go snooping around other people's diaries. on the other hand, sorry OP, it's not like it's your fault your dad didn't want you. technically not your fault, but now you know not to go looking through people's journals.

What an immature father how the hell could that be running through your head having a child should've been talked about before the marriage its not your fault your dad didnt know how to pull out in time or use a fckin condom fyl :(

I like the way you assume it couldn't possibly have been that the birth control failed rather than that it just wasn't used.

romano07 0

and that pulling out was an actual attempt at preventing a pregnancy.

a_lenzmeier 11

ouch. you should write one about how you hate being his kid and leave it for him to "accidentally" find.

If he's been a decent dad to you despite not wanting kids, give him props for that. If he's been a ******** to you, well, now you know why.

knelson19 0

Don't read other people's journals, OP. You find out some things you just don't want to know.