By TotallyDoneDating - 02/05/2018 05:00

Today, I found out that my girlfriend of 2 years lost her virginity on a cruise last week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 857
You deserved it 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And now you can’t help but picture her covered in sea men?

I can't even imagine how terrible I would feel if that was my girlfriend. Move on, OP. You deserve better.

Comments

Lobby_Bee 17

Someone took her vigina virginity? Not a problem, take her butt virginity. Can't just walk away empty handed after investing so much time and money into her.

Fluffy_Doggo 4

That comment you made makes NO sense....

He’s saying that while her ****** was penetrated her ass wasn’t. So he could still get something out of the relationship by taking her anal virginity. Unlikely he would want to but that’s the idea of the post.

It is understandable what he is saying. It just makes no sense. Even if he had anal with her for her first time it's just no big deal. If anything he'd be the sucker for getting used for sex by his cheating ex. He might as well take it in the ass himself.

Why would this get down thumbs lol?! It was answering the question not agreeing with it. Ffs

I am curious, was she still a virgin cause she wanted to wait or you?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yeah they were boyfriend and girlfriend. Sex isn't everything you know!

CrazyTrainWreck 19

The amount of asshole comments here is staggering. Some people agree to wait before having sex. Just because you are ******* horn dogs doesn't mean everyone else has to be.

LycaonVI 6

Hey OP that's a unfortunate thing. sorry that happened but best thing is to move on. Don't treat her any different than you have during the relationship. still treat her with kindness but move forward. and side note when was it ever okay to claim women's body parts like we own them SMH

What do you mean don't treat her any differently??? He should be absolutely ignoring her after he kicks her to the curb. He's moron if he stays with her. If they cheat once, they'll cheat again. It's not like they should stay together for the kids.

LycaonVI 6

I'm not saying stay with her of course you leave but at the same time don't degrade yourself to her level trying to get revenge on her. he should def leave no questions asked

And yet if it was a guy cheating you'd probably tell her to chop his nuts off wouldn't you?

LycaonVI 6

Nah I wouldn't. If anyone cheats it's easier to take revenge on them but the mature thing is to move forward. I would tell both sides the same thing.

wait...why weren't you on the cruise with her? I mean...there are plenty of reasonable explanations, but without more info it seems like if your girlfriend were on a cruise, then shouldn't you have been there too? I feel like there's a lot more to this story than some b*tch with an itch that got scratched by someone else.

Suaria 38

They could be young. When I lived with my parents, I went on a cruise with them and my boyfriend at the time did not come.

You do realize that people in relationship can spend time apart from each other?

How do you date for two whole years and not have sex?

Quite easily I should imagine. Sex isn't everything.

Well, I was in a long-distance relationship where technically we hadn't even had a face-to-face until it was several years in. (Very long distance and we were both broke students so...). So not unheard of. Just usually rare and highly circumstantial.

It isn't "everything" but it's a important part to any adult relationship. Adults/people generally don't date someone for years without having Sex with them.

My best guess is that they were really young... It's not unheard of to have a long relationship in middle school (ages 11-14). Most people aren't ready for sex until mid-late high school.

^Right, and even if they *were* older, some couples choose to wait for a bunch of different reasons. Just because it's not what most people would do does not mean it's right for everyone. A lot of people choose to wait.

I lost my passport on a cruise once... maybe try the lost and found? xD

Drop her like a bad habit and never look back.

reziprezie 5

Guess she likes the long hard seamen over you.