By Anonymous - 21/03/2013 10:43 - United States - Kalamazoo

Today, there was a new girl in one of my classes. We both corrected a classmate on his grammar, so, trying to make a new friend, I leaned back to her and said, "Haha, fellow Grammar Nazi?" She gave me a disgusted look and told me she was Jewish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 336
You deserved it 21 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

expertsmilee 26

Then she obviously has no sense of humour. There's no better revenge than taking a derogatory term and turning it around.

Comments

She should definitely lighten up (coming from an Isreali), you can't always tiptoe around everyone else. But bro, correcting peoples grammar will only get you a rep for "annoying smartass" and doesn't really teach anyone anything, just let people speak however they like, it doesn't hurt anyone. Nobody likes that guy.

cmb8280 24

... So she's a Jewish Grammar Nazi... Interesting -_-

Shadow_Phantom 26

She needs to remove the giant stick out of her rear end. FYL.

Mads_1234 28

There was no way for you to know she was Jewish, and grammar nazi is a common term. FYL, OP

She is an idiot. I'm Jewish and I don't it's problem. Plus there's also the "soup nazi" from Seinfeld and Jerry Seinfeld is most definitely Jewish. Tell her to pull that stick out of her ass and get over it.

I'm Jewish, and in no way do I consider the term "Grammar nazi" offensive. She must just lack a sense of humor.

I'm Jewish, and I'm a Grammar Nazi, myself. Heil Spellcheck!

If you were a good grammar Nazi you wouldn't have all those extraneous commas. Just sayin'.

Actually the first comma is fine. It's called an Oxford comma and it is well used in the arts and humanities in education. The second however there is no excuse.

I'm well aware of the 'serial comma'. I'm also aware that's it's properly used when there's three or more terms, not two or less. Please consult your Strunk and White's for clarification.

metalcrazed 21

YDI,Grammar Nazi's are the worst people. You don't have a right to tell me how to speak or write.

Wow people. Like her, I think Nazi jokes are way out of Mein Kampfort zone. Anne Frankly, jew need to stop it and get a real sense of humour.

Tell her to be less bitchy? I'm so tired of these comments advising op to tell her she's a humorless **** when perhaps she just doesn't appreciate lowbrow unfunny phrases like grammar nazi. What the **** is so funny about that!?