By rmL - 13/10/2008 08:31

Spicy
Today, the real estate guy came with potential buyers to visit my house. He opened my bedroom while I was wanking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 997
You deserved it 41 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#5, the only person he knew that was coming was himself.

pommeblossom 0

Why would you do that if people were coming?

Comments

sorry to sound dumb, but what is wanking?

bigone135 0

jacking off dumbass u can wank me and I'll cumm all over u with ten yummmmmmy inches baby

I don't no ether so wat Eva and #45 I don't think tht was a good answer more nasty

keylimepieee 0

but WHY would you be "wanking" if you knew people were coming over to look at your house?

justxdream 0

I don't think he could read, but I'm not certain.

wanking means we was jerkin his gerkhin. MASTURBATING. pleasuring himself. fondling himself. jerking off. i could go on forever.

Ja_Ja_Jess 0

wow that sucks.. and WTF #2 have you done that O.o

U sure that ur mail is correct i tried to add u but ur mail is wrong

wow your realtor should atleast yelled your name or something. My mom is a realtor she wouldnt just show without calling you or something. Lol was the realtor like watching you or did he say "wow this is like wayyyyyyy better than selling houses in this market! Any room for one more?" lol! And the sellers will say "uhhm hehe! if you sell the house to me will you stay with me." THAT WOULD BE FUNNY!

no need to be sarcastic #17... i've never heard that term.. sorry.

janebratzindia 0

yeah, i think it might be an English term. well, i first heard it from Russell Brand.

It is, i read it off of some Harry/Cedric ****-fic's. I'm lonely.

@ #6, LMAOOO #10 ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL

haha oh my... what did you say to them???