By ksamp - 12/10/2011 04:26 - United States

Spicy
Today, the man I love still thinks that female orgasms are a myth and refuses to even try to give me one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 282
You deserved it 6 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Any man who refused to attempt to make me ****** would be drop-kicked out the door. They're ******* awesome.

Kick him in the balls and say that the pain is a myth.

Comments

perdix 29

Uncle Moe, I told a girl, a sexually-experienced one at that, about squirting and she didn't believe it. I referred her to my training material (aka, free Internet ****), and she watched it and said it had to be some kind of trick. Apparently, only a minority of women are equipped to squirt, so you can see why the others might deny it exists.

huh... didn't know squirting exists either. Seems strange it would come from the urethra. Ahh well, learn something new everyday...just didn't think it would be about the female body from FML.

Every female can squirt it just takes time and experience. Most woman feel to embarrassed and feel like there going to pee when starting to feel one.

malvoliosf 1

They *are* going to pee. Look, liquids are incompressible: you think anatomists have missed the "squirt reservoir" for hundreds of years, an organ that (to judge from the videos) must be the size of a tangerine. I know you all think it's cool that a girl is so excited that she sprays a liquid when she reaches ******, just like a man, but she's just urinating. Deal with it.

If you loved him you wouldn't care about sex that much!

Not true, every woman can squirt, and it's not piss, the female body produces a liquid, have you ever seen a woman pee? And a woman squirt? Women pee much like men in straight lines ( best way to Descibe that I know) and women squirt like fire hoses it sprays in a wide arc. So unless the urethra expands 5-6 inches then it definently isn't piss.

And to elaborate on how every woman squirts, it's like walking, you have the ability, you just have to learn how to use it.

I can say squirting exist didnt believe it until it happen though its only happen twice. also its not piss, piss and the femal ejaculation has two totally different smells, texture, and color and also the way it squirts out.

Alwayspullout 7

That's right OP, brothers don't know anything, do they?

SadSadKidd 1

Not sure about orgasms but if you want an eargasm listen to Cudi lol. Greatest music ever. Sorry its irrelevant but I just had to do it.

pandacruisn30 3

This is soo true!! I am in a relationship for 4 months and we are waiting to have sex for the right moment. If he had meet me a few years ago I would have dumped him for the lack of action but I am willing to wait for him because he is a great guy who respects me and loves me! I love him with all my heart and soul just have to learn to be patient.

Xtra_Cheddar 3

^ who cares? And It's freaking hard for me to get my gf to ******, she's really shy and she doesn't think she can have an ****** since she's a virgin, don't know if that's true or not

I don't think the problem is lack of sex. I think it is once OP's guy is done he grunts and goes to sleep.

So does not getting orgasms. Next question please.

ColCyclone 17

32 - that wasn't even a question..

I'm being a smart ass. Next question please.

oh no the clits real it's the female ****** thats the myth

Sry 193 the female ****** is a very real thing. I feel for you. Some girls it takes longer, some can have an O if they sneeze. But it is very real.. Maybe some day you will experience one.. Till then, next question please.

KatherineAnne 7

They are completely real. And completely amazing. I'd be pissed if a guy was that lazy.

Any man who refused to attempt to make me ****** would be drop-kicked out the door. They're ******* awesome.

It's really not his fault, these days with all these stories about women faking their orgasms, he must have come to the conclusion that they are fake and rather than you faking it, he'd rather just drop it

I am the C.L.I.T commander!! Her: the C.L.I.T doesn't exist!! Will F: yes it does, u want to know what doesn't exist? The female ******. (Jay and Silent Bob reference)

G0v3nat0r 7

The people disliking these comments have to be women... Female orgasms are very elusive

Metal_Chick 15

Lmfao at 127! I fucken love that movie :)

Why vote this down? Turtle's not saying that's their opinion, they're quoting Jay & Silent Bob! Sheesh!

KatherineAnne 7

They are too!! And they arnt rare either, the guy just has to put forth the effort. Girls put forth the effort to get guys off!

The female ****** is just a tricky thing, just use foreplay to add a little aid if necessary ^_^

carmenm 6

Bad picking skills op orgasms are amazing :p

Mister_Triangle 21

But female orgasms ARE a myth; after all, I've never had one.

re: Mister_Triangle Okay, this is another one that it's stupid to vote down. I'm pretty sure the poster was JOKING, given that his name starts with "Mister". Get it? A man has never had a female ******? It's a joke. I'm a woman, and I get mad when it's warranted, but I don't go around looking for reasons to be offended every time someone tries to be funny. (And FYI, assuming it is a joke, I think it is funny.)

sutianneli 13

173-That's because of your forever alone profile pic.

alaskanhybrid 5

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
EarAcheMyEYE10 2

OP... you need to show him... well... cause he's an idiot... but if you love the moron, get some **** and point out the key moments, or grab another dude... do it and film it ... then show him... it's ok ... he's a moron... he won't be able to put 2 and 2 together... wear a wig... either way you need to educate the idiot... then please don't have kids!!!

I completely agree, **** being either watched or made is always the right answer.

He'd just think she was faking in the video.

Can't help who you fall in love with i suppose :(

time for a vibrator to show what hes missing out on

xbella 8

get a vibrator and show him how you really moan (;

Most sensible suggestion yet. Edit: Um, meant for #9 but you both said essentially the same thing so it works.