By Sadginger - 21/12/2015 23:45 - United Kingdom - Redhill

Spicy
Today, the man I have been in a long-distance relationship with for 2 years told me he has been cheating on me for 6 months, and that he's leaving me for her. I'm due to fly out to see him next week on a non-refundable ticket. He insists that, "we can still hang out, just not have sex". FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 285
You deserved it 2 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lexiieeex3 32

I could just say "you deserve better" but OP that really just sucks. Think of this as a mini vacation. Treat yourself and forget this loser.

Well if you can afford a hotel, make a holiday of it.

Comments

This is awful and I'm sorry this happened. If you can afford it you can get a hotel and make a little trip out of it. Treat yourself and have some fun!

See if you can get the destination changed instead. Take a vacation somewhere else. Or scalp the ticket at the airport.

Dude, fly over there and just beat his ass

U should be able to "exchange" the ticket, that's what they did for my brother and his girlfriend when they weren't able to go to Las Vegas with us. Almost all airlines do it, u can either use the ticket now or later, but instead of getting the money back they will let u change your destination as long as it is not cheaper than where u were originally going, I hope that makes sense. But u should just exchange it and go on a little vacation for yourself!!

wow fyl since you guys can't have sex ...jk but hopefully you can get a refund on the tickets usually they do

Go have the time of yur life and stay as far away from that a****** as possible. Yu deserve it.

That sucks but maybe you should've gotten a real relationship that you have physical contact.

Dustmop 18

Ugh what a jerk. I hope you went there, didn't see him, and just had a blast.