By BadAssBandit897 - 23/02/2013 13:46 - Canada

Today, the guy who confessed his love for me also confessed that in his rage, he almost shot the last girl who broke his heart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 957
You deserved it 2 919

BadAssBandit897 tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here...I can't believe I forgot to log in :P anyways, I decided to be completely honest with the guy and end things. It was a little scary, seeing as he also knows where I live. He was in denial at first, but in the end he accepted that I wasn't interested. I still can't get a good night's rest though...

Comments

Almost doesn't count, so I'm sure you'll be good!

I hope you didn't agree to be his girl? O.o those are not healthy thoughts.

Hey guys, OP here...I can't believe I forgot to log in :P anyways, I decided to be completely honest with the guy and end things. It was a little scary, seeing as he also knows where I live. He was in denial at first, but in the end he accepted that I wasn't interested. I still can't get a good night's rest though...

Still- watch your back!! Good call, OP!!

Agreed with Buddy, watch your back! He may or may not react badly later on, but it is better to be on the safe side.

blink_kid 32

Glad you got shot of him... :P

Lock your doors and windows. Every night, every day.

Congrats on getting out in one piece, OP (and for letting us know). Since you're not sleeping well, contact a local domestic abuse group for follow-up advice. Best of luck to you.

Well, if he keeps bothering you, contact the police. If he doesn't bother you anymore, forget about him. That's it.

Best thing you could have done, hope he keeps it civil :)

Maybe get someone to stay with you and watch your back. If he starts following you, call the police

I love you picture and name OP;) Congrats on not getting shot...? :')

thank you :) I'm pretty happy about not getting shot as well!

I say get a restraining order for him... That's some spooky shit.

sunn7177277 3