By notfatanymore - 13/11/2011 20:50 - Germany

Today, the guy I've recently started seeing confided that he's relieved I'm on the heavier side, and that he has a thing for watching chubby women eat. I just reached my ideal weight after losing 40 pounds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 360
You deserved it 4 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

socalledbliss 0

As long as you're comfortable with the weight you're at, don't worry about what he says! :)

Comments

Exactly. Your ideal weight = his. Go for it!!

I doubt malnourished and starving children across this world would sympathize.

Your ideal weight is still viewed as chubby apparently. However, it's your ideal weight so deal with it.

4ugu4 7

I'm guessing you're her boyfriend hm?

Yes. Terrific guess. You win 2 points. People who reach their "ideals" and then bitch about imperfection are unrealistic.

FYL but give your man a break. If you guys JUST started dating, then how is he supposed to know that you had just lost a bunch of weight? He doesn't mean to sound like a dick; in fact he was saying he finds you really attractive.

who cares what a stranger thinks? if youre happy at your ideal weight then it shouldn't matter if someone considers it chubby or not.

He's not really a stranger tho... Maybe I should reread it

I don't see the issue at hand here... you boyfriend loves you and thinks you're hot and you've reached your ideal weight...

Angelice_fml 0

The view of an "ideal" woman's weight is severely misinterpreted by TV, movies, magazines, and the modeling industry. Those women that are marketed to the public aren't even CLOSE to normal. So the next time you or any other woman thinks that they're fat because they aren't a size 0, remember that it isn't you who is ugly--it is society that is the ugly one.

And thus begins another bashing of models.

Why do people always jump to this conclusion? I don't care if she weighs 100 lbs or 500 pounds, if she's got **** and two legs and is willing to sleep with me, well hell, let's go!

ikickgingers 15

Or just a pulse. That's not a requirement though, just a preference.

FYLDeep 25

It's really just the fashion industry that uses the disgusting skinny models and everyone outside of the fashion industry criticizes them for it. The people that everyone view as attractive are usually in very healthy weight ranges. Take Kate Beckinsale for example. She's been around for quite a while now and she still looks pretty good.

FYLDeep 25

She's slender, that's for sure, but she's still within a healthy weight range. Who would be a better example? Maybe Halle Berry? I'm trying to think of women that are basically universally accepted as being desirable.

Just going to take a wild guess and say FYLDeep and SassyLilSarah are on the 'chunkier' side.

PYLrulz 17

Agreed. Would rather have a woman with some meat on her bones than these skeletons who parade themselves around as "sexy"

bubo_fml 10

Not a problem...U can satisfy his kink while staying healthy...Eat phallic-like foods in front of him, such as; carrots, cucumbers, celery, asparagus, zucchini, bananas, etc...Really turn him on by expanding this concept to orifices beyond the oral realm...Both yours & his...(Not that I'm kinky or anything...)

13FMYLIFE 0

more of you= more to love I guess?