By Anon - 04/08/2011 08:30 - United States

Today, the guy I've had the biggest crush on came to my house to pick me up for our first date. As we were leaving, my father screams out "Do you still have diarrhea?" I don't have diarrhea. My dad thinks he's so funny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 037
You deserved it 4 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CattyPurry 0

you should have yelled back "are you still 60?" (:

Comments

That's the type of thing my asshole father would have done to me. Anything to ruin it so no boy would ever come within 500 paces of me. He needn't have bothered. I was so hideous I could chase them away all by myself. The problem with this is that one day this assfuck of a father will wake up to a daughter who's 35 and unmarried and wonder why, not realizing it's because he chased away all potential beaus either because he thought he was funny or because he was determined to keep his daughter's pussy untouched by male parts to the point where playing 'keep the boys away' became habitual. Part of being a parent is LETTING your kids grow up.

I think you and the OP both need to chill a bit... it's not that big a deal. Both of my parents do worse stuff than this, but I don't care. You just can't let yourself get upset or embarrassed by what other people do/say.

Why would you post such deep personal problems on a website like this?

r6_fml 4
guitgod1 11

Yeah, I think op's dad was simply joking. But I think you should find someone to talk to about your issues.

You just need to chill out...was a joke.

Actually, Bankrupt is right on target. My dad pulled that shit on me all the time, thinking he wouldn't have to worry about me coming home pregnant if he humilated me to the point where I feared leaving the house. He actually did pull the diarrhea line more than once, so that one is actually pretty old. When my future husband arrived at our house for our first date, my father, knowing I really liked him, utterly humiliated me to the point where I said, "Forget it. Just leave." Instead, he took me out and we ended up getting married. Every time he picked me up, my dad had another embarrassing thing lined up for me, hoping to chase the thing with the penis away. It went on and on. Now my husband and dad don't really get along, mostly because my husband thinks my father is a childish asshole for trying to break us up before we ever even went on a date and continuing the humiliations after it became obvious my husband wasn't going away. My dad thinks my husband should understand that he was trying to 'protect' me by insulting and embarrassing me in front of him. I guess I needed protecting from a wonderful, terrific man who knew he wanted to marry me on our first date. Even after he gave me my engagement ring, my dad took pot shots at me every time he showed up, more because it had become a habit than he felt he needed to chase my fiance away. Some dads are just douches. It is NOT FUNNY to embarrass someone and I agree with Bankrupt, this ass of a father did this in an effort to hold back the daughter because he can't handle that she's old enough to date so he is trying to chase the guys away. It really won't be so funny when he wakes up to a 40-year-old unmarried daughter and no grandkids.

I moved out at 18 so this is not autobiographical, brains. The problem is some men get so ******* scared at the thought of their daughters growing up and meeting guys who were like them that they try to paralyze their daughters. This is what WOULD HAVE happened to me if I hadn't been able to escape. Dads who do this think don't do it because they think they're funny. They do it because they think all guys are douches, which makes me think THEY were douches when they were young.

ScreamingSkullz9 0

stop whinning and get a sense of humor. And stop blaming shit on your dad,its no ones fault but you own if you untoched YOU are doing something wrong NOT your dad

fadingfaith 4

....really? No one really cares if you wallow in self pity. Just leave everybody that couldn't care less out of it. It's a parents job to make sure their baby girls don't come home pregnant when they're incompetent

Really? No one cares if you wallow in self pity until you die, just leave everybody that doesn't care about your 'horrible' life out of it. It's a parents job to keep their incompetent daughters without a baby.

I actually feel sorry for you, you incompentent cocksucking piece of shit retard. If something did not actually happen to me, how the fucky **** can I feel sorry for myself over it? God, you're so stupid you should just shoot yourself. And FYI, I am GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING PROUD TO BE AN ABUSE SURVIVOR. Eat shit.

I would have shouted back yea why? my family is all weird and funny lol

Free_Candy 0

I know how you feel, my mom does that ALL the time.

Thats wen u turn bak and say " do u still have hair"!?!?!?!?

LaLeighPop 0

My dad does the same crap. It really gets old when he does it continuously.... For 3+ years. -_-

At least he didn't ask whether you had taken your antibiotics! Your dad is comedy gold.