By alyssuhh526 - 17/07/2013 21:51 - United States - Channelview

Today, the family I live with decided that beer is a more important purchase than the things we need, such as detergent, soap, and toilet paper, just to name a few things. Apparently, paper towels should suffice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 882
You deserved it 3 477

alyssuhh526 tells us more.

alyssuhh526 1

I appreciate you guy's concerns, but really I am fine. I do live with a foster family and they are the sweetest. I'm not in danger or anything of that nature. They give me clean clothes and a comfy bed to sleep in, and three meals a day. I turn 16 in a few weeks so I'll be getting a job at a local grocery. And no they are not "rednecks," they are just great Mid Westerners. It was nothing worth getting anyone in trouble about. Again, thanks guys!

Top comments

popaacxx 10

It's funny how OP replies saying how everything is fine and dandy, but their original post made the people s/he was living with seem like bad people. Someone who rather spend money alcohol instead of necessities for the house does not seem pretty 'good' to me.

Maybe if you drink enough beer the paper towels will look like toilet paper?

Comments

I guess that beer is a definite need. Sorry to hear that you have to live like that.

I say clog the toilets but considering I have used paper towels when I ran out of tp I be worried OP because PT clog toilets easily

Paper towels clog toilets, so FYL, OP.

Let the company know... The one who assigned you to those ppl..... As well as let your folks know so maybe you can go home sooner...sorry about your situation ... I know there is a ton of f..tards out there like that.... Next time ask your host if it came down to your last dollor in the household which would you pick milk or beer ? .. Or if they smoke ask them that also.... It kinda helps to weed out the bad ones... Not always but most of the time.... Again sorry and good luck.

graceinsheepwear 33

What company? There is nothing saying there is any kind of "company" involved in the living situation or placement.

RealLifeRasta 3
justmeCee 16

"The family you live with?" Are you just renting a room from these people or are you a minor? If your an adult then YDI and need to buy your own tp and soap. Maybe the pt was a hint to you to buy your own? Personal hygiene products are not usually included in rent.

RedPillSucks 31

Or at a foreign hostel and don't speak the language well enough to go to the store to buy stuff.

soldiat_fml 17

Or maybe she's frustrated with her family and is referring to them sarcastically as "the family I live with" because they're all a bunch of alcoholics?

Aero_x 21

You know how alcohol always come out between two directions? So if they aren't puking, they will sooner have to wipe their bums. That's when you hide all the paper towels.