By rs - 30/06/2012 18:36 - Egypt

Today, after watching Hulk with my friends, we spent a good half hour discussing exactly how enlarged Bruce Banner's package would be in his Hulk state. I couldn't hide my excitement, and now my friends won't stop teasing me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 533
You deserved it 25 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You wouldn't like me when I'm horny...

flockz 19

HULK SMASH!! if you know what i mean....

Comments

You suck for wasting the first comment with complete suck. You may be the suckiest suck that ever sucked.

Sounds like she'd rather suck something green and mean.

you comment goes perfectly with your picture.

Oreohugzpenny 4

86- i don't get what your trying to say?

You wouldn't like me when I'm horny...

chillyCholo 5

That's the thing... I'm always horny

You guys gave me a raging clue just now!

littlejx_fml 7

Yet the hulks pants never rip..

unknown_user5566 26

61- Maybe he wears spandex?

Maybe he is a shower not a grower.

philbelfrage 13

61 - that's why he's angry, that's the only part of him that doesn't get bigger.

His pants don't rip because there special super stretchy things made by the guy.

117: So why do they always get so raggedy around the cuffs? SHIELD needs to know.

#117 or it could be because kids watch the amazing hulk...

SpottedMew 15

Ain't nothing wrong with talking about Bruce's penis.

baddawg365 0
darf1023 3

Actually, i think it would shrink. My reasoning is simple: when Bruce goes into Hulk, he gets bigger and stronger, right. So the anger is Bruces steroids. However, we know that steroids shrink the package. So....yea.

You know if that thing did get enlarged as much as him that could be quite painful for whatever girl gets it. Haha

xCoLToNx 7

A little virgin, aren't you? Hahaha.. loser.

flockz 19

HULK SMASH!! if you know what i mean....

lofty1012 3

His junk is the only part that doesn't grow actually

Well when you see a big ass green monster with arms and legs the size of cars but no monster bulge you would not watch hulk again lol

the_anti_hipster 7

Speak for yourself 74......

At first I thought OP was a man due to the subject but when I saw that she was a woman, I couldn't help but to think how this was a bad stuff. I thought girls liked talking about such stuff. :/

rcgirl2 11

You're having a HULKgasm. That didn't work. It would've been better if it were Thor. I could have THORgasms all day! ;)

Yay verily! Though doth liketh that don't ye, my succulent wench! ;)

Or Thor's pick up line: "I'll make you Thor in the morning." ;)

If I understand my girlfriend's fantasy correctly, pick-up lines and thunderbolt-powers are unnecessary when you're played by Chris Hemsworth.

I'm assuming your nipples looked like Ak bullets?

AFloppyWetWhale 6

Nah too small more like 50 caliber sniper bullets XD

What's the answer? How big would it be?

thiscrazything 1

A rule 34 search could easily answer this.

I'm pretty sure any straight woman would be excited to see a package that big OP. At least i would. your friends are probably just afraid of admitting it themselves and are teasing you to cover up their own feelings.

9: Your profile says you're 14--you're way too young to be so interested in large penises.

That may be so but, it's normal for a guy my age to be interested in the **** right?

How so doctor? Please note no sarcasm. Just curious.

While it may be illegal for a 14 year old boy to view ****, that doesn't mean 14 year old boys aren't INTERESTED in ****. She actually brings up a valid point. However I have to agree that, although you are certainly old enough to be interested in penises, you are too young to act upon that interest. Just keep fantasizing about the Hulk's fictional green giant throbbing penis for now.

twisted_cherub 14

9- It's not abnormal to be interested in sex and sexual things at 14, male or female. But the fact that you're 14 means you haven't learned yet that bigger does not equal better. If a regular, human penis hitting my cervix hurts bad enough to ruin the mood and make me cry, I would not want to be anywhere near Hulk penis. Okay as a fantasy, but I can't get past the organ liquifying, free episiotomy giving destruction that would ensue.

Yes. There is such a thing as too big. The thought of the Hulk's penis frightens me.

GuessWhatKids 13

9 now has a private profile ahhaah.

23 has a private profile as well, hehehaha I like shy people ;)

It may be illegal for 14 year olds to view **** but everyone knows they still do