By alyssuhh526 - 17/07/2013 21:51 - United States - Channelview

Today, the family I live with decided that beer is a more important purchase than the things we need, such as detergent, soap, and toilet paper, just to name a few things. Apparently, paper towels should suffice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 882
You deserved it 3 477

alyssuhh526 tells us more.

alyssuhh526 1

I appreciate you guy's concerns, but really I am fine. I do live with a foster family and they are the sweetest. I'm not in danger or anything of that nature. They give me clean clothes and a comfy bed to sleep in, and three meals a day. I turn 16 in a few weeks so I'll be getting a job at a local grocery. And no they are not "rednecks," they are just great Mid Westerners. It was nothing worth getting anyone in trouble about. Again, thanks guys!

Top comments

popaacxx 10

It's funny how OP replies saying how everything is fine and dandy, but their original post made the people s/he was living with seem like bad people. Someone who rather spend money alcohol instead of necessities for the house does not seem pretty 'good' to me.

Maybe if you drink enough beer the paper towels will look like toilet paper?

Comments

Flush the towels and when their toilet breaks just be like. welp.

What kind of toilet breaks after flushing paper towels?

graceinsheepwear 33

Lots of toilets and systems can't handle paper towels. Older homes, septic systems. Paper towels are made specifically to not break down when wet versus tp which is made to disintegrate quickly.

sounds like your family has their priorities in order.

Beer is far more important, harden up princess:)

Sounds like my family. I suddenly feel less alone in the world.

Wow, FYL Whomever you are staying with sucks balls.

jw90 18

Sounds like my uncle's family.

That is a rather unhealthy environment to live in, sit your folks down for a lengthy and unfomfortable talk I'd guess.

lifeofpie25 16

may be they should hav butt plugs too

I say get a part time job (if you are old enough) and buy your own things and hide them so you will have them when you need them. Problem solved....

At least you've beer... not funny! no doubt FYL!