By AkaiKitsune - 02/04/2017 14:34

Today, the cops pulled over and tried to arrest my friends for transportation of a corpse and murder. Just because you find a body in the back of a truck bed, wrapped in a blanket cocoon and apparently unresponsive, does not mean they are dead. I was very much alive, thank you very much. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 362
You deserved it 2 412

Top comments

From the sound of it, you shouldn't fault the cops for pulling your friend over. I mean, an unresponsive person wrapped in a blanket cocoon in the back of a truck would give off some warning signals to most people. Even if they're not dead, there has to be a reason for them to be in that state and then it's better to find out the reason when a serious crime could've been comitted.

Okay, we need the full story on this one.

Comments

Honestly you deserved it...based off what you said alone, and without context, the only person that suffered was your buddy.

ShannonBitt 29

The way I read it, it sounds like the friends wrapped him up in a blanket and put him in the bed of the truck to transport him because he passed out drunk or something like that.

Okay, we need the full story on this one.

the full story was posted, and boy what a full story it is

He should've tried to wake you up. Oh my god, such a stupid dutiful cop.

From the sound of it, you shouldn't fault the cops for pulling your friend over. I mean, an unresponsive person wrapped in a blanket cocoon in the back of a truck would give off some warning signals to most people. Even if they're not dead, there has to be a reason for them to be in that state and then it's better to find out the reason when a serious crime could've been comitted.

Jennipher Stillwell 11
Stealthninjaa 19

I wanna know why you were I a body bag in the first place.

I'd rather a cop have pulled you over and it be a false alarm than if the cop had just disregarded and actually let a real murderer go.

species4872 19

I dont know if this is illegal everywhere, but at least where I'm from, riding in the truckbed without seats or anything is illegal in itself

I'm in Florida and it's perfectly legal if you're over 15 (might be wrong about age but I know it's pretty young)

NJ doesn't allow it. But down south seems to be more tolerant.

HanBanana15 9

I live in Washington, really close to the border to Idaho. It's illegal in Washington state, but once you cross the border to Idaho you see it now and then because it's legal there. It's really funny because sometimes I've forgotten I'm in Idaho when I see it happen and I worry for a second.

in Washington state it is legal as long as you are over 16 and all seats with belts are taken.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Here in Arizona the cab must be fully occupied before people are allowed to ride in the bed. Or to put it simply you can only ride in the bes if the cab is full