By AkaiKitsune - 02/04/2017 14:34

Today, the cops pulled over and tried to arrest my friends for transportation of a corpse and murder. Just because you find a body in the back of a truck bed, wrapped in a blanket cocoon and apparently unresponsive, does not mean they are dead. I was very much alive, thank you very much. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 362
You deserved it 2 412

Top comments

From the sound of it, you shouldn't fault the cops for pulling your friend over. I mean, an unresponsive person wrapped in a blanket cocoon in the back of a truck would give off some warning signals to most people. Even if they're not dead, there has to be a reason for them to be in that state and then it's better to find out the reason when a serious crime could've been comitted.

Okay, we need the full story on this one.

Comments

Was alive? So you're dead now? Man that cop predicted the future.

What kind of freaky shit r u into!?? WTF

yourmomwarnedu 14
thatslifeiguess7 16

Isn't it illegal to be in the back of a truck in the first place

Too funny- just remember double jeopardy....

Ok, I'm going with YDI on this one because I seriously question just what the **** you and your friends were actually up to. You could very easily of frightened people, and since this way of "disposing" of a body is far more common than you'd think, police have to be certain. So, moral of the story - don't do this sort of crazy shit.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

you could have made this extremely shorter and saved your cop hating for the end.

That was quite the long paragraph for a short answer

No offense, but that 'twisted sense of humour' is all in your head..And if you tell jokes the way you explain a story - may God have mercy on your soul.

Wow, that was one hell of a story. You must have been dead (pardon the pun) to the world. But, depending on your state, it is illegal to ride in a truck bed. But still, they should have at least checked first.