By hellokitty133 - 30/09/2011 01:56 - United States

Today, the boys who sit at my math table decided it would be funny to throw broken pencils at my boobs to see if they were real. They did this the entire class period. I have to work with this group for the rest of the school year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 998
You deserved it 3 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kick em in the nuts and see if they're real.

Tell them that's the closest they'll ever get to ****.

Comments

*throws pencil back at the guys head*..."was just seeing if there was anything in there"

fullofmetal 7

... I think that'd fall under sexual harassment. I'd tell the teacher. If they're reasonable, then they should let you move.

GatorPiss 2

You can tell a teacher that they are sexual harassing you.

lol... thats kinda messd' up, ii wuda threw the pencil at their pants && they woulda seen how it felt!

Have you heard of asking the teacher to move you?

perdix 29

The boys need to be told that they are being asses and are really hurting the girl and interfering with her education. When I was in 8th grade, there were only two or three girls that had noticeable boobs. I used to hassle one of them endlessly, and I thought she liked the attention. In retrospect, I'm ashamed of that, but no one told me it was wrong at the time. If someone had let me know what I was really doing, I would have stopped. Unless these boys are sociopaths, if someone explains that it's not just a funny game for you, they'll stop immediately.

God perdix, what the **** happened to you?

perdix 29

This story made me a little sad, that's all. I still like to fondle women's boobs to this day, but now I know I have to buy them dinner first ;)

Why do guys think a C cup is average? It's not! B cup is -.-

Perhaps people have come to this conclusion because 80% of the bras found in stores are C cup..

Yeah, that's weird, considering usually the mannequins they have up are B cups.

I feel your pain. I dealt with that a lot in high school. I eventually got to the point where I told them to f*** off.

No, you do not have to put up with that crap. Go to your math teacher and ask for THEM to be moved. If that doesn't work, go to the school administration. Tell them you're being sexually harassed because a.) you are & b.) I'm sure your school district has a zero tolerance policy. Legally, the harassers are supposed to removed, not you.