By jlmbull - 29/07/2015 03:04 - United States - Lansing

Today, I had to wait thirty minutes after closing to check out a lady who was purchasing 20 different styles of curtains. I asked what she would be doing with them all, and she replied that she would be bringing 19 of them back tomorrow, as she didn't know which would match. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 101
You deserved it 1 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shadowvoid 33

That's a whole lot of extra work to find a good pair of curtains, like you could easily narrow it down. "Yeah, I don't think the flying sex snakes fit the mood in this room, I'll buy the other 18 curtains."

Comments

Shadowvoid 33

That's a whole lot of extra work to find a good pair of curtains, like you could easily narrow it down. "Yeah, I don't think the flying sex snakes fit the mood in this room, I'll buy the other 18 curtains."

mds9986 24

Or the lady could have just brought a picture of where she wanted the curtains and held it up to each one to see if it matches the area.

Or simply refuse the next day for refunding purchases that were "change of mind". Customer is returning them because she changed her mind, not because there's anything wrong with them.

customers satisfaction guaranteed! is part of their promise isn't it?

Opportunity to top comment! Umm. Well, shit. That was fun while it lasted.

Consideration seems to be lost on a lot of people. I hope you're not working tomorrow!

This is what I call a customer ith an overblown sense of personal self entitlement. Sorry OP

I wonder if she's trying to get her curtains to match her drapes. More seriously, suggest she bring a color palette of the room she intends to hang them in, to spare her the hassle of taking them all home, taking them out, checking them, repackaging the ones that don't match, and bringing them back. Easier on her and you.

Curtains are drapes. You mean curtains to match her carpet.

As well, if she is that inconsiderate, she will not repackage them, at least not in a way that wouldn't make the sales clerk have to repackage them.

Surely she could have narrowed it down a bit further!? Some people are so self entitled these days

She has too much patience.. And to test others patience