By Fairy31 - 01/03/2012 00:01 - United States

Today, the boy I tutor failed his math test. As a result, the family fired me. The boy failed because he forgot to write his name at the top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 139
You deserved it 2 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DontClickOnMe 28

That's ridiculous. Just tell his parents what happened.

Rei_Ayanami 18

That is pretty ridiculous, I hope that income wasn't too important.

Comments

Just tell them and show them the mistake. That should fix it. Oh andFYL

coopdaddy267 5

Wow it's always the simple things

Rocky007 15

It sounds like you just learned an important lesson--when you take on responsibility for something, you are accountable for the results: good or bad.

How is it in any way OP's resposibility to make sure that the student wrote his own name on a test? He even had to write it at the top of the paper. How can anyone possibly miss that?

85, They're not saying it's right, rather it's a fact of life everyone lives with.

waithe336 4

That's what happens when retards breed. They really should require an IQ test to be allowed to reproduce.

There was a law for that, but it was repealed some time in the '60s, I think… I wonder why?

perdix 29

Aw, that's a shame, because it's usually very easy to get money from stupid people. The danger with that is their reasons to stop giving you money are often stupid, case in point. Luckily, there are a lot of stupid people out there!

In the long run, it's probably Better for you...

Well the good news is you did such a fine job tutoring the kid he was so prepared for the test he jumped right into it without writing his name.