By Fairy31 - 01/03/2012 00:01 - United States

Today, the boy I tutor failed his math test. As a result, the family fired me. The boy failed because he forgot to write his name at the top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 139
You deserved it 2 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DontClickOnMe 28

That's ridiculous. Just tell his parents what happened.

Rei_Ayanami 18

That is pretty ridiculous, I hope that income wasn't too important.

Comments

MissHayleyJames 7

I seriously don't get how anyone can forget to put their name on a test, homework, anything. As soon as you get the paper, you write your name before you even look at what's written on it. How is it that hard? I'm graduating college this May and I can honestly say I've never forgotten to put my name on any test or other assignment in my whole life. It shouldn't but it still blows my mind how stupid people are.

I can honestly say that sometimes I'm more worried about the material that the first thing I check is if I'm going to have a hard time answering the questions. I don't remember the last time I forgot to write my name but that doesn't mean I'm going to call someone stupid for forgetting to because of test anxiety.

I'm a tutor as well. You'd be surprised how some children/teenagers make you believe they're stupid and don't understand stuff when in reality they just want to mess with you. I know, I tutor one like that and sometimes I want to bitch-slap him.

firefighterjohn 9

just tell the parents he didn't put his name on top. then go and find another tutoring job. im sure there every where

Stupid parents have stupid kids. It's not your fault.

Surely they must have realised that, why didn't you tell them?

Thats horrible. Some of the teachers i had made you lose a mark if you didnt put your name. But failing the person is extreme