By jarrettsorko - 23/08/2011 16:38 - Canada

Today, someone broke into my house. They stole my TV, DVD player and a few DVDs. However they only took about 2 out of 100 DVDs. Apparently that's how bad my taste is in movies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 301
You deserved it 6 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

sorry no one likes twilight that much...

Comments

They probably knew they could just download all the dvds.

thisgirl2u 9

What I find most amusing about this post is that instead of being terribly upset that you were robbed you are more offended that the burglars did not appreciate your taste in movies. FYL indeed OP for not realizing your loss in money and only seeing this as your pride being hurt.

That's an upside! You can't help what you like!

holakittylover 0
MiniMooseXD 0

Or maybe it is they who has bad taste! Dun dun duuuun! *mind blown*

DVD's....?? Guess now you can update and get a blu-ray player.

Hellisforthedead 2

DvDs aren't worth that much anymore. Would you be surprised if you had 100 VHS tapes and they were all still there after this?

RavenNight 0

wow ur life must be so horrible cuz u hae a different taste in movies. i mean hello you were robbed and you're complaining abt ur taste in movies?

kitsune3 20

Not necessarily. Everyone has different tastes. Maybe if it had been someone else who robbed you, (aside from whoever actually did,) they might have liked more. That, and you have to consider maybe they weren't keeping them. Maybe they took them for someone else. Or just to take something. Or to sell them. There are many possibilities. But either way, it's all good. At least they didn't take something more important.