By jarrettsorko - 23/08/2011 16:38 - Canada

Today, someone broke into my house. They stole my TV, DVD player and a few DVDs. However they only took about 2 out of 100 DVDs. Apparently that's how bad my taste is in movies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 301
You deserved it 6 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

sorry no one likes twilight that much...

Comments

kitsune3 20

Guys, DVDs are NOT obsolete. They'll be obsolete when stores quit selling them. And even then, people will be able to get them online. Hell, I buy games fro "outdated" systems online all the time. Just cuz something isn't the big new thing anymore doesn't mean people can't still get enjoyment from it. I mean I still have a working NES and I play it all the time. I freaking LOVE that thing! And I bet any of you I can get more games for it online. So please, take the point and stop telling OP to "upgrade."

If it helps I've had an air freshener stolen from my car

I like how the thief actually sifted through movies instead of just taking them all

how would you know if only 2 out of your 100 DVDs were stolen? do you kiss them all to sleep at night? :)

candyaddict54 3

lmaoo did u have the Justin Beiber movie?? the robber probably didn't have enough time to steal all the movies.

Hahahahahaha, I feel sorry for you. I can only imagine what type of movies you had.

Sooo....you wanted them to take them ..? Il take them if it bothers you that much...:)

wow, you would think the fml would be about being burglarized, screw your dvd's

or they already broke into someone else house and already stole the movies you have!.. that's a good thing you only now have to buy a new TV and DVD player and the 2 movies you lost instead of 100 movies!

This isnt fml worthy. U lost a few movies. Grow up