By snowman - 06/02/2010 05:12 - United States

Today, right before a huge snowstorm hit our area, I broke up with my girlfriend. In her fury, she decided to grab my car keys and roll down all four windows in my car. I now have 2 feet of half melted snow in my backseat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 004
You deserved it 11 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iEmily 0

Just clean the snow out and do something to her car. Your life isn't ******.

I would rather have two feet of snow in my car rather than her!

Comments

The_DOOD 0

I say turn your cheek and do the opposite. light her car on fire.

blazingman311 1

Holy shit! Molten snow? Surely not... HYDROXYLIC ACID!!!

So this chick is single now…Can I get her phone number.

Wow what a psycho! Do the same with her car cuz isn't it snowing until late tonight? I'm in NoVA

LOL.. you're lucky that's all she did. it could've been worse.

Do the Mountain Dew trick: Piss in a Mountain Dew bottle and pour it all over her car seats. :D

go_rangers 0

weird, 'cause i'm stuck in the same storm and there's not 2 and a half feet of snow yet. The part that doesn't make sense to me is why you didn't drive your car home after breaking up with her... at which point you would've realized that your windows were down. Seriously... did you break up with her then sleep with her? And not notice when she took your keys, went outside, and came back 30 seconds later?

43 he never said that he had to drive. his girlfriend could have been visiting his house. also keys are small so she could take them without someone noticing and roll down the windows at night.

go_rangers 0

Hmmm true, I don't know why I didn't consider that she could've come to his house. I guess I've just never invited someone over to break up with them heh. I'll blame it on it being early.

MF12 0

there's a lot of room in virginia and some areas could b e getting more snow

newsgit 0

20 inches and counting right now...

Willful destruction or property - sue her or her family. Get everything you can out of the bitch. If that isn't possible, find out what she treasures most and destroy it.