By snowman - 06/02/2010 05:12 - United States

Today, right before a huge snowstorm hit our area, I broke up with my girlfriend. In her fury, she decided to grab my car keys and roll down all four windows in my car. I now have 2 feet of half melted snow in my backseat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 004
You deserved it 11 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iEmily 0

Just clean the snow out and do something to her car. Your life isn't ******.

I would rather have two feet of snow in my car rather than her!

Comments

sincereSUNSETx 0

two feet of melted snow? so... two feet of water? - __ -

go_rangers 0

2 feet of snow would only be about 2.5 inches of water. It's around 10 inches of snow per inch of water. :)

yeah im stuck in the same storm and my bf and i got into a fight and he is now stuck at my house because there is 14 inches of snow and no one plowed our road. at least she left.

Punkguy39 0

YDI, you could have sued her, car theft, disorderly conduct.

newsgit 0

so...where does the YDI come in?

File a police report, don't let her get away with that shit.

No, he means slush. Also, sue her ass. After all, you live in the U.S.A.

Carterv 0
key6759 0

she rocks, that is an amazing idea

how the hell is this a ydi? also, those who are saying the guy deserves it for breaking up with his girlfriend: if he felt that the relationship wasn't working, why the hell SHOULDN'T he end it? his EX is the one who deserves to be served some shit in a platter, and clearly is not mature enough to handle a relationship, much less handle the ending of one.

pshnoway 0

OP, FYL, you should definitely file a police report about that.