By Vitani_Verci - 15/01/2016 06:57

Today, one of the kids at the daycare center I work at was so excited at the fact that his constipation was over, he felt the need to bring me his fecal matter, in his hands, to show me. Guess who had to clean up the aftermath. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 957
You deserved it 1 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder how many people and gonna try to make "the pun"

Comments

aw hahaha. he was so proud of himself. but FYL for having to be the clean up crew for that one

Atleast he cares about what you think. Still, fyl for having to clean up something that should've been unnecessary in the first place.

I can imagine you spend a good amount of your time cleaning bodily waste up at a daycare

I'd say about 30% of your day is spent wiping ass. 45% is spent wiping noses.

Ramos808 29

I suppose you have a crappy situation at hand : )

So the "shitty" puns are downvoted but the "crappy" pun gets upvoted? The logic here...

This would be the day I quit. Being a former babysitter/daycare worker myself, they don't pay u enough to deal with the shit. I took care of 2 year old potty training twins who had the bladder/bowel control of a sick 90 year old. NEVER AGAIN!!!?

It takes a special kind of person to work daycare. I own my own. It's not a business that pays well, but I don't have to deal with adults and get to play all day in my pajamas. All the kids are relatives and they keep popping them out so I'll never be without kids. It's a win for me.

That's great for you, but I have to say having all the children be related to you makes things easier as opposed to a stranger's bratty kid doing things that make u reconsider the thought of having kids ever in life.lol but I completely agree it DOES take a "special person" to work in daycare.

Praise Lord Latex and your glorious gloves! Pass the bleach!

qweenoflames 10

Can you blame the kid? Constipation is no fun at all.

Stiggy626 25

I worked at a daycare where this kid had a straight up fascination with his shit. I found him laying under a bench, smearing it on the bottom, with his other hand dried to his shirt....