By BadDad - 30/04/2017 15:00 - United States - San Diego

Today, I was summoned to the bathroom by my three-year-old, who still needs help cleaning up sometimes. When I walked in, he looked so happy and proud as he pointed to the trash can saying, "Look at my big poop!". Buying a new trash can tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 809
You deserved it 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My nephew pooped on the floor, didn't have to buy a new house. Wash it? Or do you brush your teeth with your trash bin?

ImminentDisaster 12

You don't have a bin liner in your bathroom bin?

Comments

ImminentDisaster 12

You don't have a bin liner in your bathroom bin?

ImminentDisaster 12

Plus, aren't parents used to poop? How hard would that be to clean.

As long as they don't have a bin Laden in there....

My nephew pooped on the floor, didn't have to buy a new house. Wash it? Or do you brush your teeth with your trash bin?

HalfLit 17

What kind of crazy materialistic view on the world do you have that you're going to purchase a new bin rather than just cleaning it? It's just poop.

You can't just clean it out? Why waste money on a new one?

Probably wanted a new one and needed something to excuse the excessive spending when her hubby asks.

1ronlady 24

From the username - BadDad, I believe this is the hubby who posted this not the wife. Could also explain why first instinct is to buy another instead of to wash the bin?

And if you don't think Lysol is enough. There is always Clorox to 'bleach it away'.

Druu 53

"Mommy, mommy, look! I took a Trump!"

be happy for the kid. He did this without any help. boost his self confidence and the next 1 will be in the toilet. as for the bin why dnt you just change the bin liner or just wash the bin?

ChaoticClusterfuck 3

At least he made a good effort, it sucks a bit because it's wasted money, but I guess one should always count with money going out of the window when you're getting kids. Anyway, I wish you and your kiddo the best of luck!

I agree except for the money part. Mom is the wasteful one here. There really is no reason the throw things out when they an be cleaned up and reused.