By Anonymous - 01/08/2012 20:59 - United Kingdom - Bedford

Today, one of the human turds that I stupidly added on Facebook posted how terrible her life is after her dad refused to arrange yet another holiday for her this year, so I bitched her out for being such a spoiled little brat. A few hours later, her boyfriend came over and beat the shit out of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 438
You deserved it 36 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Why didn't you just delete her? I realize how annoying some people can be, but the better thing to do is just delete and ignore...

Comments

brt3420 13

You deserve every bit of that. Granted people who bitch about shit like that deserve to be told their a spoiled brat but just delete her and problem solved. For the raging boyfriend fml for getting beat. Press charges.

So he deserves every bit of it except for the part where be was beaten up, which is pretty much the reason it's an FML? Okay then..

BouyantDuckie 0

Facebook drama? Instant YDI. This is why I choose to stay anonymous on the Internet. I can bitch out whoever the duck I want and not get beaten.

And why do people add friends on Facebook they dislike? It's almost like asking for trouble.

A7X_LoVeee 10

Because the more friends you have, the 'cooler' you are! ._.

I'm pretty sure I put "****", not "duck". Oh, duck it, I'll pretend it was intentional.

**** always gets autocorrected to duck on my phone. Looks like I'm not alone.

Autocorrect corrects shit to shot. This shot pisses me off.

PeeNaught 3

Haha, Doc, you always make me lol hysterically, devoted reader of your responses here...by the way, you make a very valid point with your response. OP, **** you for calling her a turd, **** her for being that damn spoiled, and I shall lmao at the boyfriend cuz he can't come beat the shit or anything else outta me...hahaha :-D....ok I feel better now, I'm done...

kknight219 3

Even though you shouldn't of said anything because you gave her the attention she wanted. her boyfriend had no right to hit you i would press charges

See what I would do is forward the rant to her dad so she will never get another vacation because he is probably tired of her crap. And then put the bf in jail for assault and get a restraining order too.

raraisbang 12

Actually, that would be battery. Assault is threatening to beat someone's ass. Battery is when you actually do it. :)

taka3000000o 8

Actually sometimes it depends in what state you're in. In some it's assault and in others it's battery and vice versa

Um........You do know that FB lets you "unfriend" people right?

leogirl95 12

You deserve it for even adding that stupid human turd on Facebook in the first place.

TheDrifter 23

You should have unsubscribed from that ass whoopin.

laylay33 6

Then stay out of other peoples business... Not that hard

They have an "unfriend" button for a reason

Uhm, 911! Next Time mind your own business!!!

why would they call 911? How are the US emergency services going to do anything in the UK?

They would obviously walk there, duh. I mean, really, it's like some people don't even think.........