By witchybaby89 - 26/05/2015 02:50 - United States

Today, one of my regulars came up to my car in the parking lot. We talked through the window while I put on my makeup. He then asked for a hug because he won't be in for two weeks. I obliged and he was kind enough to slide his hand between my legs. He then gave me $50 not to tell his wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 131
You deserved it 3 779

witchybaby89 tells us more.

To answer a lot of questions, I'm a truck stop waitress not a prostitute or stripper. He's a truck driver who has been a faithful customer for two years and has been handsy before but never to this extent. I took the money to my manager and they're looking over video of the parking lot and my restaurant.

Top comments

I thought she meant one of her regulars as in she's a prostitute

Perv... Tell his wife... And the cops.

Comments

rocker_chick23 27

OP is a truck stop waitress, stop asking if she is a stripper or prostitute, and read OP's response.

Bifloman 8

I don't get it. Are you a hooker?

No, she's a truck stop waitress. Read OP's comment.

She could be, but it doesn't matter even if she was.

Next time he gets "handsy", grab him by the balls and squeeze hard and tell him that his "gropings" are now on record, especially with your boss, and if he ever touches you again, he might go home without a body part, and there would be nothing he could do about it, that his wife would be the last of his worries at that point!

"Don't' tell my wife?" How about don't have me arrested.

Precisely what I was thinking. Perfect example of what we need to be fighting, that the only thing he thinks he did wrong is cheat on his wife.

I don't want to jump to conclusions but it sounds like you're a prostitute

you're a prostitute, that should be your FML.

annie_zoo 27

Why you gotta be so ignorant man , did u not think to read what Op had said?

She's a truck stop waitress. Even if she was a prostitute it doesn't justify him touching her without her permission.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Why are you jumping on the bandwagon that everyone's justifying sexual assault, 53? Can it just be simple curiosity?

SystemofaBlink41 27

But it would kinda explain why she got such a sleazy customer.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Even though it doesn't justify it, if you're a prostitute, I agree she should clarify, because frankly, your chances go significantly high of getting groped.