By witchybaby89 - 26/05/2015 02:50 - United States

Today, one of my regulars came up to my car in the parking lot. We talked through the window while I put on my makeup. He then asked for a hug because he won't be in for two weeks. I obliged and he was kind enough to slide his hand between my legs. He then gave me $50 not to tell his wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 131
You deserved it 3 779

witchybaby89 tells us more.

To answer a lot of questions, I'm a truck stop waitress not a prostitute or stripper. He's a truck driver who has been a faithful customer for two years and has been handsy before but never to this extent. I took the money to my manager and they're looking over video of the parking lot and my restaurant.

Top comments

I thought she meant one of her regulars as in she's a prostitute

Perv... Tell his wife... And the cops.

Comments

Regular at the corner? Is this Drive-thru prostitution?

To answer a lot of questions, I'm a truck stop waitress not a prostitute or stripper. He's a truck driver who has been a faithful customer for two years and has been handsy before but never to this extent. I took the money to my manager and they're looking over video of the parking lot and my restaurant.

if u like it..its ok..or u need to stop him

So he did what he had been unable to do when around other people. So this is quite simple: don't be alone around him because he can't be trusted.

Merylwen 24

I like that you used the word "faithful".

You should notify the police too--I wouldn't have trusted management with the money,

I agree with 89, especially since he was a regular customer. Management might value his business more than your right to interact with customers without being molested :/

Excellent example of rape culture. The man has no manners, so the woman is responsible for his bad behavior.

OP. I really hope that you notified the police. That is sexual abuse and is obviously not okay at all. #69. OP was sitting in their car minding their own business when the regular came up to their car. OP did not purposely put herself in that situation.

#69 saying "don't be alone with him" doesn't stop him doing the same to other unsuspecting women.

I'm glad you didn't keep the $50 for yourself, OP. I personally think it would have been morally wrong to keep the money.

sohigh10 34

wow.. calm down.. It's an inappropriate move, but nothing to get the police involved over. She told him to stop and he did.

Actually it is something to get the police involved in. It is sexual assault not matter what way you swing it. It was non consensual.

Thank you for this we needed the confirmation

yosico22 16

Wait, are you a prostitute?

rocker_chick23 27

Wait..Are you too stupid to read OP's response? She is a truck stop waitress.

Add the video in YouTube (if they find it)? it will be more expensive than $ 50

Anyone else go "tf did I just read? ".