By mariokarter - 28/08/2009 04:41 - United Kingdom

Today, on the train on the way to my mother's house, I was playing Mariokart with my son. He got a 'bomb' item, and yelled quite loudly, "I have a bomb!". Panic ensued. We got thrown off the train at the next stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 638
You deserved it 7 005

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i really really hope the last part is a lie, and instead you just got glared at, my faith in the people of this country is low enough as it is.

FlaminYawn 0

at least he didn't yell "I've got mushrooms and a bullet", or "I've got 3 shells, these guys in front of me are about to get hit"

Comments

arienh4 0

About 8 years ago, nobody would've panicked. Whole damn world got paranoid.

monnanon 13

they were not making fun of it, what the kid said had nothing to do with the bombing.

you kinda deserve it for letting your kid play with games that include bombs

as unlokey as this story sounds. you deserve it. the **** you thinking telling your opponent in mk what you have?

Learn to spell and use correct grammar and punctuation before you decide to show the world what a dumbass you are.

Kylias 6

If he said "bob-omb", I'm not sure everyone would panic. ;P

Win. He should know the names of things before celebrating :P

My sister did something like that, we were going through security at the airport and we were talking about what seats the airline had booked for us. She shrieked, "Shotgun window seat!" Except we didn't get thrown out.

I would probably do the same if I got a bomb - that game brings out the road rage in me. :-)

THTB 3

This made me lol quite hard.

Lol, children are so much fun in public, aren't they?