By rinala - 01/07/2012 07:07

Today, my boyfriend decided to start an argument and storm off the train we were on. Two stops later, ticket inspectors hopped on the train. He had our tickets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 814
You deserved it 3 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your boyfriend is a massive drama queen.

Another situation where the man gets off too early... Shame...

Comments

Your boyfriend is a massive drama queen.

GovernorGeneral 8

I'm a massive drama queen. Ohhh my lord ohhhhh ohhhhh the tick..OHHHHHHHH tickets...-puts hand on forhead- he he took ooohhhhhhhh. - starts crying- poor poor OP. shes not at fau- ohhhhhhhhhhohohooo.

mylifesucks_fml 1

^ haha, nice profile pic to go with that! XD

fmllolmama 0

Haha that wouldn't have been anywhere near as funny if it wasn't for the profile pic

xoconnie 8

Dude the comment has to be better than "oh boy" or you will get thumbed down. OP it looks like you probably had a lot of explaining to do.. If any other passengers saw the fight though use them as witnesses when you are telling the inspectors what happened.

Oreohugzpenny 4

Oh holy mother of God. Your boyfriend is a drama queen!

#8 thats what the first comment said

no wonder he got off! what a master plan!

MarisaCB 16

Try to explain... though that probably won't work. I would go join your boyfriend.

skullofdarkness 18

He got off 2 stops back, that's kinda a long walk. -_-

Another situation where the man gets off too early... Shame...

flashback.miss 28

lol 5, nice play on words~

Its almost as though he knew.... Next time OP, don't go out with psychics.

flashback.miss 28

you mean psychos. Op's boyfriend sounds a bit mental to start an argument on the train. Sounds like it was for the sake of drama and he wanted to make a scene.

hockeyoceancity 13

Not really... You can fight with yourself about decisions to make.

hockeyoceancity 13

21- Do those voices question you whether that mouse is the right one you were looking for?

10 not really. It takes one person to start an argument, then even if the other person tries to resolve it the other can nitpick and continue the argument.

kdawgone 9

Your boyfriend decided to start an argument...you will get no sympathy here. By stating he "decided to start an argument" instead of saying "we got into an argument:" I know right away you were at fault as well, if not completely at fault.

I gotta hand it to you. I wouldn't be able to put up with his dramatic ass. Too exhausting.