Zoom this, bitches!

By badmom - 02/08/2020 02:02

Today, my younger son was doing a Zoom meeting for his upcoming school orientation. I tried to hold it in, but I stepped away for a moment to run to the restroom. My older son thought it’d be a hilarious "prank" to moon the camera. School hasn’t even started and we're already the "problem family". FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 450
You deserved it 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bloopaloop 27

A mooning is not that bad, and discipline is for parents too, not just subcontractors. Military schools can be really great, but only if it fits the kid. Why do so many fml comments recommend going psychopathically off the deep end as a response to everything? Don’t worry op, there will be worse than that happening via zoom in your kids school!

Why is you excusing yourself to use the bathroom make you a "problem family?" Your exhibitionist pervert of an older son should be a cause for alarm, though.

Comments

Your older son needs one hell of a grounding. Depending on his age, you could also send him to military school. Strict discipline, with no empty threats, and a drill sergeant yelling in his face every time he steps out of line will set him straight.

bloopaloop 27

A mooning is not that bad, and discipline is for parents too, not just subcontractors. Military schools can be really great, but only if it fits the kid. Why do so many fml comments recommend going psychopathically off the deep end as a response to everything? Don’t worry op, there will be worse than that happening via zoom in your kids school!

I’m curious as to what you think could be worse than child nudity, and on a school monitored video call of all things.

bloopaloop 27

Mooning? It’s butt cheeks from a cheeky kid. It’s not like someone was being molested on air with genitals flying around. Describing it as “child nudity” is very intentionally misleading, as a mooning does not compare to what that term normally refers to. There will probably be drugs and alcohol covertly displayed in zoom classes by kids in addition to naked parents walking by not knowing zoom is happening. Just a few possibilities.

Why is you excusing yourself to use the bathroom make you a "problem family?" Your exhibitionist pervert of an older son should be a cause for alarm, though.

xbaconator9000x 16

We don't even know the age of the older son. I would hesitate to call a 12 year old a pervert for mooning a camera. A 21 year old on the other hand...

diraven 15

Tell the school that was actually his face and he's just really ugly

Should have gone to the bathroom before it started. I’m sure you knew what time it was happening.