By nerd_man01 - 10/07/2009 19:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, my younger brother, who is 15, had to show me the quickest way to take off a woman's bra. I'm 12 years older than he is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 438
You deserved it 13 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How embarrassing. How exactly did he SHOW you? XxX

LOL, well at least you had the balls to ask for help...

Comments

inspireme48 0

Wtf? How is this in the category of sex? Haha ?? So im 14 and a girl and i cant do that? Whats so good about that?

adamdrinkslots 0

"Bro, I just want to tell you, its pretty pathetic that I'm 15 and have to show my 27 year old brother how to take off a girls bra. I'm glad I'm not anywhere near as lame as you and I probably get more action than you ever will." (ijustwanttotellyou.com)

I like how it says woman's bra, because, as you know, many people mistake bra for a man's bra.

silverwind_fml 0

that happens all the time, of course

My bf mastered this at 13...I would have prefered if he mastered it at 27 :| Goodjob!

lovelykendra5 0
ScrewShoes 0

I can do it with just my thumb through their shirt. It's hilarious to walk around randomly un-doing bras. But it's not that difficult in the first place.

oprah_fml 0

uhhh... Why would u do that to random people.. Don't answer that.

oprah_fml 0

uhhh... Why would u do that to random people.. Don't answer that.

Dont be ashamed that just means your brother is....special.

oprah_fml 0

would it make you feel better if I told you he's been practicing on his mom? Wait.. No.. Then your mom.. Scratch that.

Edmound 0

He showed you how to take your bra off quicker huh? Did he at least get to play with your ****?