By nerd_man01 - 10/07/2009 19:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, my younger brother, who is 15, had to show me the quickest way to take off a woman's bra. I'm 12 years older than he is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 435
You deserved it 13 783

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How embarrassing. How exactly did he SHOW you? XxX

LOL, well at least you had the balls to ask for help...

Comments

blink182rocks 0

You're probably trying to prove you're not gay, and failing though.

well you have yourself in quite a predicament. Im sorry you were never taught this and had to be taught by your little brother. At least you dad didn't have to teach you. but if you lived in south Georgia island you would already have mastered this skill set because at the age of 5 you are required to learn this. Its called a practicality class and teaches you all kinds of life skills even sexual ones. better luck next time.

Stupid bitch, dont comment on someone elses if your not replying to them god your stupid

alex_vik 0

Yeah, it is sad that a 15 year old kid knows the quickest way to take off someone's bra.

TryToBeKind 0

In South Georgia? I thought your brothers and sisters would teach you so you wouldn't make an ass of yourself in front of your cousin when you finally get some.

blkwhtrbbt 0
lifesosux 0

pretty sure that's a chick lol

107 You look like you need to go to school

How embarrassing. How exactly did he SHOW you? XxX

LOL thats a good question! Dude tht wuld be so embarressing. Even i know how to do that! But then again im a girl and have to wear one every day....

2, good point. did you show him the quickest way to take one off a man?

LOL, well at least you had the balls to ask for help...

The only reason I say YDI is because you should just learn that shit yourself. My boyfriend didn't even know what the clasp looked like, let alone how to undo it and get it off, etc. He learned by doing - which, by the fact you wanted to learn now, you had a girl you wanted to do so for/to, so you could have just done it all yourself.

jussmyyluckk 0

Unhooking a bra isn't rocket-science ! It's probs about as complicated as adding 1 + 1. But ya, I'd like to know who the guinea pig was ? Did you put a bra on him or something ?

Well, depends on how you'd do it. P: For a guy that never had/wouldn't often do so, it can be difficult at first - but after the first few times, it should be a piece of cake. IF almost every woman on the planet can manage, a man should be able to as well - especially with so much incentive, ha.

odamn_123 0

Well.. He obviously has more experience than you xD

CJ090 0

Yes we know that was the reason behind this FML mister points out the obvious much

snickerz01 0

Well he did use the word "Obviously," for an obvious reason. Don't be oblivious.

There are multiple ways to take off a bra? You unhook it, you pull it off... am I missing something here?

kath91 0

Wow.... I still don't get what it is with guys and bra straps. My ex had trouble with them, but it's so easy!