By Ecolo-girl - 11/03/2016 06:22 - France - Quint

Today, my wife, the budding environmentalist, who is also 6 months pregnant, threatened to leave me because according to her I'm responsible for the world's deforestation. I'd only drawn her a picture of her with our baby-to-be. FML
I agree, your life sucks 646
You deserved it 60

Top comments

It's her hormones OP. My advice is to acknowledge what she is saying and do not invalidate her emotions or things will just get worse. Think of the baby who is coming in just 3 months. In any case, I know it's hard for you too so here's one FML for ya from years back: "Today, my wife, who is four months pregnant, burst into tears while thinking about the armchair in our living room that we never use. According to her, we're stopping it from living out its destiny as an armchair. FML"

Comments

At least your almost through it; my girlfriend is only 8 weeks and she goes through about 50 billion moods a day.. But it'll all be worth it at the end.

That should go away around week 16-20, and then come back closer to delivery. Gotta love the ever changing hormone levels. Congrats on the baby :)

Thank you for the info and thank you for the congrats!

Sathane 21

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
AdamTodddBrown 11

Lol environmentalists. Paper comes from farmed trees. It's renewable.

Buy reusable diapers and buy reusable maternity pads for after she's given birth, show her you are committed to the cause.

A true environmentalist would have considered the ramifications of another human on the planet and not make one.

Tell her to stop being a pretentious bitch. I doubt she does much for the environment.

The best thing we can do for the planet is reduce the human population, so it would seem both of you are playing a part in the world's deforestation.

I'm 5 months pregnant and earlier this week I went 24 hours without speaking to my husband for some reason I can't even remember now. We are not a rational bunch.

That could end very badly for both the OP and the tablet.