By Anonymous - 15/02/2010 01:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife came home drunk, telling me all about this amazing man she met at the club with her friends, and how she wanted to have sex with him but couldn't because she was on her period. What a present. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 594
You deserved it 2 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seanseansean321 0

time to ditch her and find you a new lady :/

You should get her saying that on tape and play it back to the judge during your divorce hearing. :-)

Comments

lonewolfxxx 0

that would be your sign to find someone else. it's not worth the pain to hold on to her. I should know. good luck with that.

armadilloz 0

u should upper **** punch her and slap her with ur **** accross the face. then while shes on the floor, **** all over her face and piss on her. then shit on her face. anyone agree?

Gary_Fresh 0

I'd kick his ass then go back and kick her ass just for thinkin about ****** him

@ 32, 33. I could have sworn it was seven. I'm probably wrong lol, I didnt even realize it was from South Park haha.

Kockdiesel 0

it was mr garrison who said it, referring to why he's gay.

how is it the other guys fault? either way, divorce. if she hasnt already ****** some other guy, its only a matter of time. get yourself checked for stds too.

caleb865 0

there should be a "who approved this" button. not am fml...

perdix 29

Stupid bitch. I'm sure the "amazing man" would have accepted a ******** . . . or a back door pass.

perdix 29

Thanks. By the way, I commented on this before they edited the original post. It used to say "**** him" instead of "have sex with him."

xundria 5

Lol. Most of your comments make for good lulz moments.